Long Beach GP

DEZERTBOUND

Reaction
Maybe this would be a good year to see it live....I have seen zero "TV" hype for this race???? Heck maybe I can wear an old race hat and shirt and sneek into one of the bigshot's private party's;)

http://www.gplb.com/

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
its a cool event, we had free tickets last year so we went to check it out, theres plenty of racing including drifting and they also have a car show pretty much a little of everything, they even had the ez lube class 1 car in display, plus all the ladies:D saturday puddle of mudd is playing is you like that kind of music

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Seen today (Saturday) in the convention center:

Parkhouses' 1600 car

a pair of trophy lites

Johnny Greaves Tundra pro-4

Robby Gordon's #77 Monster/Toyo TT and his Jim Beam car

Also ran into Parnelli Jones and Ryan Arciero

RacerX

Reaction
Seen today (Saturday) in the convention center:

Parkhouses' 1600 car

a pair of trophy lites

Johnny Greaves Tundra pro-4

Robby Gordon's #77 Monster/Toyo TT and his Jim Beam car

Also ran into Parnelli Jones and Ryan Arciero

I saw Ryan walking in the IRL pits. I also saw Marty Fioka walking around. I saw Robbys TT had 40" Toyo's on it with what looked like 18" rims(I forgot to look at the Rim size). I missed the TL and Greaves Pro-4. Wide open Baja had a booth.

I saw alot of good crashes, was right next to all of them. Was standing right above the track when Helio backed it into the wall. Watched Boris Said fly by on with the whole car engulfed in flames. He got out fine but later saw him in the pits with his upper left and right arm wrapped up.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Damn, Boris Said just got burnt up! He was in those flames for awhile, hope he's allright!

RGFan

Reaction
Damn, Boris Said just got burnt up! He was in those flames for awhile, hope he's allright!

Yeah, he was, that was insane.......Reminded me of when Dale Jr's Vette burned up a few years back up at Sonoma.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Oh, and this thing was out there:

I remember when it passed overhead really slowly, thinking how many people around the world have looked up out of their tent or cave or bunker or whatever, glanced up, saw the bomb doors open up, heard that whistling sound and before they could say "allah akabakalaka" they became fertilizer:)

Attachments

• bad mo fo.jpg
    bad mo fo.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 140

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction

I remember when it passed overhead really slowly, thinking how many people around the world have looked up out of their tent or cave or bunker or whatever, glanced up, saw the bomb doors open up, heard that whistling sound and before they could say "allah akabakalaka" they became fertilizer:)

You have been repped, that was rad!

Offspring

Reaction

No bomb doors on that, but some bad--- paratroopers could do the same thing...:D