• Forum membership has its advantages....

Long travel F-150 help

I should have bought a Raptor. I have a 2010 F-150 FX4 4X4 extended cab that I want to put 35's under. I dont want to go with a normal lift and not gain any wheel travel. I plan on keeping all the origional sheetmetal (no fiberglass) because it is my daily driver. Does anyone know who makes a good quality kit? Im pretty open on my budget, but not unlimited. thanks.

ErikShallbetter

Brenthal and camburg both make nice stuff. As far as fenders go the raptor did get enlarged fenders to clear the 35's. I thought at one point somewhere I saw that fiberwerx had a raptor update kit to switch the standard f150 over to a raptor.

Brenthal and camburg both make nice stuff. As far as fenders go the raptor did get enlarged fenders to clear the 35's. I thought at one point somewhere I saw that fiberwerx had a raptor update kit to switch the standard f150 over to a raptor.
Yea they also make it for the Ranger. Just so you know.

in my opinion JD fab out of cali has the best 4x4 kit or LT kit. I would look at them. I have a f150 with a JD long travel kit front and rear i love it!