• Forum membership has its advantages....

Long travel F-150 help

Uncle Yi

I should have bought a Raptor. I have a 2010 F-150 FX4 4X4 extended cab that I want to put 35's under. I dont want to go with a normal lift and not gain any wheel travel. I plan on keeping all the origional sheetmetal (no fiberglass) because it is my daily driver. Does anyone know who makes a good quality kit? Im pretty open on my budget, but not unlimited. thanks.

idealer

Brenthel makes a nice mid-travel kit with lower arms...

ErikShallbetter

Brenthal and camburg both make nice stuff. As far as fenders go the raptor did get enlarged fenders to clear the 35's. I thought at one point somewhere I saw that fiberwerx had a raptor update kit to switch the standard f150 over to a raptor.

95 C/K 1500

Brenthal and camburg both make nice stuff. As far as fenders go the raptor did get enlarged fenders to clear the 35's. I thought at one point somewhere I saw that fiberwerx had a raptor update kit to switch the standard f150 over to a raptor.
Yea they also make it for the Ranger. Just so you know.

04LTF150

in my opinion JD fab out of cali has the best 4x4 kit or LT kit. I would look at them. I have a f150 with a JD long travel kit front and rear i love it!