long travel for 2000 chevy x-cab

boomersooner

Reaction
which kit is the easiest to install.I live in Oklahoma and seem to be the only person into prerunners.I've talked to several local shops and they are clueless!

etl450

Reaction
Im out of Tulsa and know what you mean. I even work in the truck aftermarket industry and there is little knowledge around here. I do work with an engineer from out in California in this sport and I can see what he recomends. I have an '02 Tahoe that I may build as well so it would be nice to know.

J-ROCK

Reaction
whats up guys, Im from oklahoma as well. I leave in Elk city (western oklahoma)

Im having/building a hummer sut prerunner. I'm using the dixon long travel kit for the front the having the rear 4 linked.

A shop in tulsa/ porter is build it for me then I will do the rest.

it good to see other people from the okla into the prerunner scene besides me lol.

etl450

Reaction
Porter? So would that be wagner machine? They were out that way somewhere, but I thought they closed down shop. If you need any custom parts made let me know. I work in Sapulpa, live in Broken Arrow, we have lasers, cnc brakes, cnc benders, all sorts of fun stuff.

J-ROCK

Reaction
BCS burks chop shop... out of tulsa/porter.

I am looking for someone to make me a roll cage, I may have the shop that its at do it, but hit me up with a price we can talk...

tool46n2

Reaction
all the kits are pretty much the same to install. i heard that the easy kits to install are the blitzkrieg kit, and the mazzula kit and both are top notch. just do your research when your buying your kit and good luck with your builds.:)

etl450

Reaction
BCS burks chop shop... out of tulsa/porter.

I am looking for someone to make me a roll cage, I may have the shop that its at do it, but hit me up with a price we can talk...

Old Travis Burk, I havent seen him in a year or so. I need to get ahold of him and see if there are any parts I can make for him. Whats the best way to get ahold of him?

I would definately be interested in building some parts for you. Just let me know when I can take a look at it.

J-ROCK

Reaction
right on... yeah Travis is a good guy, the hummer is up at his shop his building the frame now, then will just be waiting on the suspension from Dixon.

etl450

Reaction
Ill need to try to make it out to his shop. If he is building your frame, why isnt he doing the cage with it?

J-ROCK

Reaction
He may do the cage with it. I have talked to him a little about it but not a for sure deal yet. But yeah its at his shop..

etl450

Reaction
If you need anything custom made outside of his capabilities let know. I work in the truck aftermarket division, we manufacture all sorts of stuff. I work with a engineer building parts for truggies, and can do most anything. We have cnc lasers, benders, and brakes, plus an in house machine shop.