Long travel kit

95f150

Reaction
Hi im looking for a long travel kit for my 96 chevy 1500. I know that mullen fab has a pretty nice kit out right now but is there any other choices?

glamiskid395

Reaction
theres a place in anaheim called baja customs. but i havent heard anything good about them.

ive seen Mullen's work in person, and he does very good work.
ill be getting the race kit (20.25" travel) as soon as he has time for my truck.

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
you're SOL with that chassis. sell it and get a 99-06 silvy and the world of decent aftermarket accessories opens up at your feet.

CMazzulla

Reaction
I am considering doing more of a race kit with a fab spindle, upgraded hubs/brakes, 4130 boxed Tig welded UCA/LCA, Coil-over/Bypass and installation. I too have a love for the 88-98 but have never had anyone want to get serious yet.

310Kid

Reaction
I am considering doing more of a race kit with a fab spindle, upgraded hubs/brakes, 4130 boxed Tig welded UCA/LCA, Coil-over/Bypass and installation. I too have a love for the 88-98 but have never had anyone want to get serious yet.
If i were to get a kit for my 97 it would be either,

Mazulla or BMS for sure.

One day:(

kibbetech

Reaction
i will be building a couple kits for a couple of my buddy's. not sure which route they wanna go yet, but we are shooting for a clean 16-18in of travel. but i would like to build a kit like the one on my 2004 silvy with 26in travel...

roostthemoon

Reaction
If i were to get a kit for my 97 it would be either,

Mazulla or BMS for sure.

One day:(
Dude that is all your truck needs. Is some front LT. Hurry up and save that $$$$. You have got the cleanest '97 I have ever seen.

The_buggy_man

Reaction
Is there a kit out there that has 18-20 inches of travel for a 99-06 chevy that I can use co and bypass and keeping the stock brake booster on a street legal truck? Also I see kits that lift the truck too high for what I like is that because of the soft shocks or are the shocks mouunted on the truck higher so the shock is not pushing the suspension down thus higher stance?

ChromolyKid

Reaction
You noticed my truck at the Gardens, imagine how good it would look with one of your kits and a big Mazzulla steeker! Haha I've been looking to have someone fab up a front end kit for me for a long time. But I can't get one made for under 3k!

95f150

Reaction
Everybody would be buying a long travel kit form mazzulla if it was under 3k! aha

LtSilvy24

Reaction
Is there a kit out there that has 18-20 inches of travel for a 99-06 chevy that I can use co and bypass and keeping the stock brake booster on a street legal truck? Also I see kits that lift the truck too high for what I like is that because of the soft shocks or are the shocks mouunted on the truck higher so the shock is not pushing the suspension down thus higher stance?
mz-offroad.com :D