• Forum membership has its advantages....

Look at this..

blind655

wow..... time for new leafs

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Looks like you passed the critical point in the cycle by a lot....do you have properly installed bumpstops? I used to run with my overload out all the time and had a lot of offroad miles on the springs without them. You jsut have to compensate for it with, bigger bumpstops.

Kris

"A man with a watch knows what time it is; with two watches, he is never sure" Joseph E. Shigley

toyoter91

naaw i didnt have bigger bumps its not really that big of deal though they were only stockers and have wanted new ones for a long time. just sucks that i cant drive it till tomorrow after i install the new springs. later but i will remember that about the overload and needing bigger bumps. thanks

"Its still good!!! Its still good!!!"

Tyson

on my 94 Toyota it only came with a pack of 3 leaves (third being the overload) I took it out and I came to a similiar conclusion, a temporary fix was I just put in 2 leafs out of a buddy's national pack. That work for a while but I finally got some Nationals, the ride has been sooo much nicer with the longer leaf pack.

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops.