Lookin for #46

jcarius

Reaction
Howdy Folks,

I'm trying to get ahold of the gentleman who was driving the bright green #46 sportsman car. He and I were discussing another car he had for sale, and we didn't have a chance to exchange phone numbers.

If you know him, please ask him to call Jim or Vanessa at 916-663-1381 - Our shop number.

Thanks!

Jim & Vanessa
Vorra 955

patty

Reaction
Hey how'd you guys finish up last weekend. I think I was only half listening to Vanessa when we were talking. See you in Yerington?

jcarius

Reaction
Well, Vanessa sorta forgot to keep the rubber side down about 15 seconds into the first moto and managed to bend up the roll cage and bust the front end. We got the front end fixed by the second moto, but she was having carb problems (turns out that the carb didn't like being turned upside down and shaken real hard) so she finished dead last.

We are going to try and make it to the desert - we'll see how much time I can find to get things put together.

Jim

patty

Reaction
We're in somewhat the same boat -- alot to do and little time and fundage to do it -- though one way or another we'll be there. Pretty or Not. -- Good Luck.

Big_Rich

Reaction
Well looking into the entries, I don't see a #46, but do have a #49. It's john knecltl (sp?) try him at
916-721-6568

Good Luck
Rich

www.vorra.com