On Topic Looking for a car

Grimphrog

Reaction
Hey guys I'm looking to get my hands on a 9 car... I'd like to start racing and after a bunch of researching and debating I want to start in class 9.

I'm located in Vegas so something reasonably close would be great.

What I'm looking for is a race ready or fairly close to it car and preferably a trailer and spares so I can hit the ground running.

Pm me here or shoot me an email lambmichaelk@gmail.com

dislocated1

Reaction
Single seater or two seater?

Steve Lang still has this Lothringer SS.... proven race winner. It's fast and tough, I have driven it many times. Great car

300021_10151199407338884_1727211955_n.jpg

Grimphrog

Reaction
It's my understanding that a 2 seater can be ran with just a driver so long as the passenger seat is removed so my preference would be a 2 seater for flexibility down the road but I'm not against a single seater.

If I misread the rule book on that please let me know since that will change my needs completely.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

doug969

Reaction
It's my understanding that a 2 seater can be ran with just a driver so long as the passenger seat is removed so my preference would be a 2 seater for flexibility down the road but I'm not against a single seater.

If I misread the rule book on that please let me know since that will change my needs completely.

yes you can run a 2 seat as a single, just need to run it at the single seat weight rules.

ACME

Reaction
If you do plan to run a bucket list SCORE race, make sure it's tagged or taggable. Lot's of good cars out there for various prices!

Grimphrog

Reaction
I appreciate all the help guys... please don't hesitate to pass my info along to someone looking at selling.

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Buy the Lang car and win now. Great chassis, car with winning history and sorted out. My two cents.

elmariachi

Reaction
Check out this tread: Online Deals

Some cars might not be on craigslist anymore, but the contact info is there so you can at least call to ask if the car is still available.

Grimphrog

Reaction
I hope everyone that was out at Caliente had a great race/weekend. Thanks again for all the help but the search continues.

tapeworm

Reaction
Have you talked to the Caudill brothers? they had their 2 seat car up for sale about a month ago. I haven't seen the advertisement since then though.

Grimphrog

Reaction
That's always a possibility... I'd prefer to get into something ready to race but I'm open to anything.

dislocated1

Reaction
If a single seater is still an option for you.... email me skylergambrell@gmail.com and I will get you all the specs and more pics of the car.

Maxwell_99

Reaction
I will vouch for Langs car. I'm biased but that is the best car out there. I you want to be competitive then that's the car you should get. If you want to have fun, buy a decent 2 seat car.