Looking for a girl

OC POOLS

Reaction
The OC Pools class 1 team would like to help support the race for a cure by giving out a ride on the final lap or laps at the M.O.R.E Powder Puff race on October 10th. This is an unlimited car so you must be of good health, you WILL get knocked around. Their is no experience necessary. It would mean a lot to my wife and I if we could give the seat up to someone who is a fighter, survivor or has lost someone close from this disease. We will supply the fire suit, helmet and neck brace. Please e-mail me your if you are interested. I will reply to you with more info. We will draw a name out of a hat on Monday the 5th. Please Please no e-mails after Sunday the 4th 8pm…

You can read more about team and car at…www.ocpools.net

(PS, you will also be doing an interview with Speed Scene Live pre and post race)

Thank you, Mike and Renae’ Brunning

E-mail to: mike@ocpools.net

Stimpy

Reaction
Thats awesome! Way to go guys!

PBR

Reaction
very cool of you mike!

9rocky

Reaction
Awesome!

Fourstroker

Reaction
Good stuff Mike. You have gained many fans by your gesture

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
Oh man...there are just not enough weekends in my life! If I wasn't providing medical support for two days at a District 37 race I would be all over this. One question though.....at 4'11" would my feet reach the pedals?

Come on twist my arm, please please.....

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Flat amazing. A opportunity of a life time!

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Very cool of you mike!!

OC POOLS

Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzeP64Xz-Cg"]YouTube - 2008 OC Pools Powderpuff Race[/ame]