Looking for a good co-dawg/here we go again

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
I am looking for a good co-driver. My co-driver is not working out and I need someone that has a love for the sport like I do. I need someone that can/will learn the truck inside and out. They need to be mechanical and understand systems. They need to be available for all of the races and prerunning. We have just entered into a deal with Brenthel Industries (www.brenthelindustries.com) to build us a TT and we want the co-driver to learn this truck as it is built. You will need to have experience and bring something to the table to the team. We are an up and coming team so I am looking for a team player. We are running both SNORE and SCORE. Here we go again!

Mcarlson1

Reaction
This should be interesting! Good luck on looking for a new co-driver!

Mike

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I say you ask Jordan or Jonathan from Brenthel. I am sure they would love to..

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
how about the guy that is going to prep your trucks??... or the guy that tunes your shocks??...

seems to work pretty good for teams in the past ...

I hear Michael Loomis (here on rdc http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/member.php?u=171) is a damn good co-dog and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to mechanics of a vehicle ..... and he has been running the snore series with one of the baddest guys in a 5/1600 (pat dailey)... just throwing it out there

Combz08

Reaction
From personal experiences there is nothing better than having the person that preps the car being in the passenger seat not only does he know the car inside and out but he has well deserved his seat time with all the effort and hard work in prepping the car just my .02

TauMau

Reaction
I agree you can't go wrong having the prep dude saddle up for the race. None the less I sent you a PM.

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Keep the PM's coming in.

Chase 2

Reaction
Many of the top co-dawgs are the prep guy. However some are not, but their other skills along with basic knowledge of the vehicle more than make up for it. Benny Metcalf, Wade Weaver, Greg Till, Andy Grider are prime examples of non-prepmeister co-dawgs.

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
A little more information. Our shop is out of Temecula, CA. Our testing is done out of Plaster city or Barstow. We will prerun the 1000 for about two weeks so we can cheat. lol. Expenses are not covered for the Co-driver.

BajaCharlieSD

Reaction
I've got the qualifications and lots of very credible
drivers and friends in the industry for references.

BajaCharlieSD

Reaction
I've got the qualifications and lots of very credible
drivers and friends in the industry for references.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
how about the guy that is going to prep your trucks??... or the guy that tunes your shocks??...

seems to work pretty good for teams in the past ...

I hear Michael Loomis (here on rdc http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/member.php?u=171) is a damn good co-dog and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to mechanics of a vehicle ..... and he has been running the snore series with one of the baddest guys in a 5/1600 (pat dailey)... just throwing it out there
x2 on this one. He has a wealth of knowledge and is one helluva mechanic!! Macguyver status!! he has a pretty good SCORe resume as well. As in championship resume!!

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
cough... cough...

Chase 2

Reaction
Oh there's the source of your problem. You ain't going to get quality help until you AT LEAST pay expenses. You wanna play with the big boys you are going to have to step up and treat your crew like the big boys.

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Oh there's the source of your problem. You ain't going to get quality help until you AT LEAST pay expenses. You wanna play with the big boys you are going to have to step up and treat your crew like the big boys.
x2 especially for TT.

rickf

Reaction
A little more information. Our shop is out of Temecula, CA. Our testing is done out of Plaster city or Barstow. We will prerun the 1000 for about two weeks so we can cheat. lol. Expenses are not covered for the Co-driver.
Well, that should thin the herd a bit.

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
what you guys think racing is expensive or something?