Looking for a good (proven) driver to drive Baja 500

RFS Motorsports

We are looking for a good proven driver to drive a leg of the 500. You must have driving experience driving a 7 truck or something with higher horse power. We are running a 6 class (7200) for this race. We have $200K into the truck and it has a 4.5 motor with Motec fuel injection in it. It is 475 hp and has been very reliable for us so far. It is mated with a C6 trans built by Rancho. All of the best components have been used in this truck. 21" of travel in the front and 28" in the back. Send a PM please

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
We are looking for a good proven driver to drive a leg of the 500. You must have driving experience driving a 7 truck or something with higher horse power. We are running a 6 class (7200) for this race. We have $200K into the truck and it has a 4.5 motor with Motec fuel injection in it. It is 475 hp and has been very reliable for us so far. It is mated with a C6 trans built by Rancho. All of the best components have been used in this truck. 21" of travel in the front and 28" in the back. Send a PM please
pm sent!

BANNED4LIFE

why dont you tell everyone how much it is to drive it??????????????????????????? i got $5 says it aint free..................

Jerry

I finished the 500 on 7 of 8 cylinders once. I once spent 18 hours in a 7 truck stuck in the simpsons pile up. The first time I raced Baja I won. I once spent 25k to get my truck 5 miles at the 500. I once heard Weatherman and me talking on a video. I need a plus 2 seat. I once saw my truck for a half a second on NBC......

I dont Drink Beer But if I did I might drink DOS XX :D

RFS Motorsports

We are not looking for any money. We are looking for a good driver with a good history in baja. They would be driving the 2nd leg of the race from the 200 mile marker up to Ojos. We would take back over then and bring it home. I cannot do it all myself so I want someone that I can feel as best as possible with the truck. This is the reason we are looking for someone with a lot of experience down there. I know this is racing so it always doesn't go as planned but I want to try to sway the outcome as much as possible. A couple of beers and some chase trucks would help though. LOL

Last edited:

RFS Motorsports

Thanks for all of the PM's and responses. I will try to answer everyone by tomorrow that is serious. I know a lot of guys are not racing the 500 right now because of the times so I am getting a lot of great guys responding. Thanks for all of the interest!

i wish i could be that guy but i just cant for a number of reasons. you still bringin the truck down to the shop tomorrow?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
If you want to contend for the win, give us a call...

RFS Motorsports

Truck is going to Dianzio's tomorrow to do some programming on the Motec. I will be coming down to meet with you guys though. It looks like I should be there about 11 am

RFS Motorsports

Your history is the deposit. Keep it out of the Pacific. Drive it like it is yours and it is your baby, but drive it to win.

JMS

We are not looking for any money. We are looking for a good driver with a good history in baja. They would be driving the 2nd leg of the race from the 200 mile marker up to Ojos. We would take back over then and bring it home. I cannot do it all myself so I want someone that I can feel as best as possible with the truck. This is the reason we are looking with someone with a lot of experience down there. I know this is racing so it always doesn't go as planned but I want to try to sway the outcome as much as possible. A couple of beers and some chase trucks would help though. LOL
Ive run that section a lot, can bring about 5+ guys, 2 chase trucks, a nice pre-runner also my dad will be running the Baja pits in that section with about 15+ guys, as well as we know some other teams that will be racing that we will be able to team up with. Lemme know