• Forum membership has its advantages....

Looking for a orphanage

Speedy Gonzales

Who knows of an orphanage we can stop by later today, in or around Ensenada. we have a lot of old motocross/quad riding gear we figure the kids can enjoy. we also plan at stopping at Walmart to purchase a bunch of food to donate. What should be on our shopping list?? We plan on spending about $350. We need a name and directions to the orphanage.

Thanks in advance,

Marco Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales Racing
BC1

Soylent_Green

Rancho Sordo Mudo is in Valle de Guadalupe
Carretera #3, Km 75,Valle de Guadalupe,Baja California Mexico
Contact names and #s in links

Rancho Sordomudo
Rancho Sordo Mudo (Official page)

Its been years since Ive stopped there, but its still operating. North end of Valle de Guadalupe past the fancy Encuentro Guadalupe Resort on Highway 3. Pick up some wine on your way back.

Sordo Mudo = deaf and unable to speak

Last edited:

baja rudy

great info, we have man and women clothing/shoes/household goods that we will stop and donate too.

thanks

deano

McDeano
We have always donated and visited Rancho Santa Marta Orphanage in San Vicente - It's a home, school and church to many children and young adults getting ready to start their adult lives.... Contact Ranch Director Rod @ [email protected]

ffdfrontman

Mt of Olives Children's Village in Uruapan. #1156 mooch racing, car is their race team. Wish I would of saw this earlier today. Great place!!! Really making a difference with the kids. Im driving for them in the 500, and can personally vouch the orphanage is top notch, ran by great people with huge hearts for the kids.

Mission-network.org

Nessy

Mt of Olives Children's Village in Uruapan. #1156 mooch racing, car is their race team. Wish I would of saw this earlier today. Great place!!! Really making a difference with the kids. Im driving for them in the 500, and can personally vouch the orphanage is top notch, ran by great people with huge hearts for the kids.

Mission-network.org
I met them at Qualifying last year and they are extremely nice people. I got a card from them and donate periodically. Good luck in the race!

ffdfrontman

Awesome Nessy. I couldn't agree more. My time here and with them for the past 11 days has been one of the best times in my entire life. It's awesome to see every red cent go into this place and the tremendous work everyone does here. Literally ever brick of every building was built here by the missionaries.

Slightly off topic but wanted to get the word out to the RDC that the orphanage is currently trying to raise funds to finish building a tech shop on site to teach the older kids trade skills to use in real life for work. Any tools, money, lifts, tool boxes, ANYTHING for a shop is appreciated and will go to good use. Give these kids a fighting chance in the world as adults with a respectable trade. Missions-network.org for info or message me. If you donate money by chance, please list Jereme (Jeremy) Robinson as your referral. They'll know its for the shop build if you do.

Last edited:

johndjmix

The "door of faith" on the way down to ensenada is amazing. It's hudge, we always try to bring as much stuff as possible when we head down.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert