Looking For A Race Map McMillin 1000 ("2005" ?)

JJ LJR

Reaction
From what we understand there will be NO map of the TSCO V to R race until the day before each stage.
We wanted to see if the McMillin 1000 went threw the same towns or close to the same towns so we could start planning our race.
If anyone has a map of the McMillin 1000 from a few years ago we would really appreciate it if you could post it for us or pm me. We had a map back then, but don't have it anymore.

Thank you.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
I remember driving through Tonopah during the McMillin1000 in 2005 -- on my way to Laguna Seca for the MotoGP races --- 120mph/800hp Trophy Truck vs. 210mph/200hp motogp bikes --- tough call which is the more extreme entertainment --- wanted to hang around Tonopah, but my destiny lie on the Pacific to see Nicky Hayden win his first MotoGP race, the first on US soil since 1994. Just a little trivia and rambling down memory lane.... now back to your regularly scheduled program.....

RacerX1

Reaction
It was the BITD McMillin Nevada 1000. I know I have maps. That was my favorite race ever to date! Ok, I found the race program.
Each day started and ended in Tonopah. Not the same this year! We will all be traveling each day to a different starting location.

Day 1 point-to-point:
Lone Butte
Pioneer Rd
Bonnie Claire
Cottontail
Paymaster Ridge
Tonopah

Day 2 loop:
Millers
McLeans
Redlich
Mina
Stinson Well
Gabbs
Cedar Mtn
Gabbs Pole Line
Tonopah

Day 3 loop:
Lone Mtn
Goat Island
Smokey Valley
Coaldale
Dyer
Silver Peak
Goldfield
Tonopah

Day 4 loop:
Alkali
Goldfield West
Goldfield East
Klondike
Tonopah

So Day's #1 & #2 of this year's race are a lot of same areas. Day #3 is much further north. I can scan the maps and post if you'd like.

JJ LJR

Reaction
It was the BITD McMillin Nevada 1000. I know I have maps. That was my favorite race ever to date! Ok, I found the race program.
Each day started and ended in Tonopah. Not the same this year! We will all be traveling each day to a different starting location.

Day 1 point-to-point:
Lone Butte
Pioneer Rd
Bonnie Claire
Cottontail
Paymaster Ridge
Tonopah

Day 2 loop:
Millers
McLeans
Redlich
Mina
Stinson Well
Gabbs
Cedar Mtn
Gabbs Pole Line
Tonopah

Day 3 loop:
Lone Mtn
Goat Island
Smokey Valley
Coaldale
Dyer
Silver Peak
Goldfield
Tonopah

Day 4 loop:
Alkali
Goldfield West
Goldfield East
Klondike
Tonopah

So Day's #1 & #2 of this year's race are a lot of same areas. Day #3 is much further north. I can scan the maps and post if you'd like.
That would be great if you can scan and post.

Day #3 looks to be pretty close to the same as last year for the most part. There are a couple of new pits, but 75% the same.

Thank You

Tipracer

Reaction
There is a lot of scrutiny on this race...Casey is not letting the information out to prevent issues with the enviros. Planning is fine but if you have questions, call and ask Casey

JJ LJR

Reaction
There is a lot of scrutiny on this race...Casey is not letting the information out to prevent issues with the enviros. Planning is fine but if you have questions, call and ask Casey
I don't understand you reason for your post ???

We have talked to Casey, that is how we know that the maps won't be released until the day before the next stage (check original post). We don't have any questions about this years V to R, we are just looking for a map of McMillin 1000 in 2005 to see if that will help us out. The last thing we want to do is piss off Casey or the enviros, we are looking forward to this race and can't wait.

If anyone has a map of the McMillin 1000 from 2005 and could post it that would be great.

Thank you