• Forum membership has its advantages....

Looking for a race team

usmcgunrock

I am looking for a race team that needs an extra set of hands. I have been involved in desert racing for about 15 years now. With multiple teams. Last team being a class 1 truggy. The owner has gone into simi retirement from racing and is selling the car. I was co-driving and doing prep work for the car. I have experience with just about all aspects of desert racing. Most of it being prep, chasing, and pits. Not asking for anything in return, just to volenteer my time and be apart of something. I am a retired disabled veteran and am living in Lakeside. Have my own resources to tow or chase. And have a class a commercial license.

ffdfrontman

You looking for a specific class or willing to run with a class11? I would gladly take the help for our class 11 team.

IRONGOOK

Are you interested in Jeepspeed running in BITD? If so, do you do facebook, send me a friend request. I'll link you to our teampage and you can check us out. Always looking for fun people.

Wayne Guidinger

RYAN COHEE

Gunrock is a solid dudeYou can always hang out at rm 200 with us if you want Checker pit two El Coyote

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Jessaca

We are running a class 10 at the 1000. Can always use a extra set of hands. Let me know.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today