Looking for a room at Buffalo Bills

robertharman

Reaction
Throwing this out there to see if someone has a room they are getting rid of for Friday and Saturday night for the Mint.
Somehow my reservation got screwed up and I dont have a room. They have rooms but they are $190 for Friday and $205 for Saturday. As crappy as the rooms are there I really dont want to pay that much if I dont have too.

So if any one has an extra room or is going to cancel one that is a little more reasonable on the price. I would really appreciate the help.
Thank You
Robert
Cell # (310) 749-1003

Reaction
Try using the discount code - SVMINT8. Booked a room at BB's this am for both Fri and Sat for 65 bucks a night. Good luck mi amigo.

Frank13

Reaction
The M & Southpoint aren’t too far away either.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

robertharman

Reaction
Awesome. Saw the message about the room code this morning. Called as soon as reservations opened. Room code expired yesterday.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
Hi Robert. PM Clogking here on RDC. He has some rooms at Primm Valley Resort that he will be letting go.

robertharman

Reaction
Thanks Matt.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Mooch2Peril

Reaction
Spare you the details of tonight and get to the point. I need a place to crash in Primm Friday night anyone with an unused room, floor or extra bed, I need something. If sharing a room I don’t mind sharing the cost for the night, an extra room under your name I’ll give whatever info to guarantee no damages and prompt check-out. More nights are an option through the 11th as well, but minimum need Friday covered.

Last edited: