looking for a truck

2prerunIL

Looking for a Ford Superduty black crewcab shortbed, full cage, linked front and rear, full fiberglass, 4 wheel drive, diesel, Walker Evans beadlocks, Baja T/As, i believe it was running Kings.

Saw the truck a few years ago at Silver Lake Sand Dunes and was wondering if anyone knew the truck and had any info or pictures, my dad caught the prerunner itch again and wants to build a superduty like the one i described.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Dam dude,you guy's been buying and building rides like they are going out of business. Did a dezert pop up somewhere near buy that I don't know about?

2prerunIL

Dam dude,you guy's been buying and building rides like they are going out of business. Did a dezert pop up somewhere near buy that I don't know about?
I wish...just the silver lake dunes. My dad just cant seem to kick the prerunner bug. He has bought built trucks in the past and was just never 100% stoked on them, so hes thinkin if he wants to get back into trucks, he may just have one built the way he wants.

LIL ROG

Dose it have to be 4x4 cause the 2wd f250 has i beam front suspension. There is a nice crew cab one out there but I cant seem to find the pics of it. I saw it at laughlin one year. Maybe someone on here might have some pics of it.