• Forum membership has its advantages....

Looking for advice before buying a new SxS

NIKAL

Just for those looking at buying a XX, Arctic Cat & Bass Pro signed a long term deal where Arctic Cat will be the UTV supplier for Bass Pro. Basically rebadged Arctic Cats. Bass Pro created the Tracker Off Road brand.

Tracker is calling the XX the XRT1000
They have a nationwide no haggle price guarantee.

Arctic Cat XX MSRP is 21,900
Tracker XRT1000 MSRP is 17,999

Same machine!

ATVs - Side by Sides - TRACKER OFF ROAD

Just for those looking at buying a XX, Arctic Cat & Bass Pro signed a long term deal where Arctic Cat will be the UTV supplier for Bass Pro. Basically rebadged Arctic Cats. Bass Pro created the Tracker Off Road brand.

Tracker is calling the XX the XRT1000
They have a nationwide no haggle price guarantee.

Arctic Cat XX MSRP is 21,900
Tracker XRT1000 MSRP is 17,999

Same machine!

ATVs - Side by Sides - TRACKER OFF ROAD
are these in stores now?

novaman64

Dropped off the XX at a buddies fab shop to make me a roof since I didnt see anything that I really liked. Stopped by to check it out today at lunch, looks good, corners arent fastened, which is why they are lifted. He also go the rear light bar mounted up, now just need to figure out how we want the tail on the roof to look then off to powder....

novaman64

Well, been a beyond crazy month. Few iterations later, got the roof /spoiler/RLB setup the way I wanted. Off to powder, flat black. Have a pile of parts waiting to get installed once I get it back to my shop.

Few teasers...

johndjmix

Dunarri Pierce is WAY brighter. Take a look at the tests vs rigid:

And I designed them, so :)

—John

novaman64

Looks like a nice product, already have a bar, and on a tight budget so not buying another one, if anything happens to mine I will keep that in mind though...

novaman64

Anyone looked at the new Hondas yet??!!
I havent personally got to drive one, did see one at the dealer (Honda motorcycles are pretty much all I ride). Looks like a nice machine, not impressed with the cage/roof from an aesthetics point of view or structural. I cant remember if it was on a wildcat forum or a facebook group, but I think Nate from Alba tuned one, put a exhaust on it and 30" tires, and said that the Wildcat was funner to drive and the Talon felt slugish with the bigger tires