looking for JUAN CO...

cancinoj

Reaction
please we need to talk to him,. hope his not at primm already, just let him know that the chupakabras team is looking for him,. thks guys.

ps. our deadline to put the transmission on is tomorrow saturday,. thks. :D

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
I hope to talk to him tonight, I'll pass the message on. I know he is slammed with getting the FiberWerx TT ready for Primm.

cancinoj

Reaction
I hope to talk to him tonight, I'll pass the message on. I know he is slammed with getting the FiberWerx TT ready for Primm.

im pretty sure he is busy, just let him know that our race is this sunday and its for a championship, , we still have time, ok, thks man.

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
Sorry, no luck. Check your PMs.

randy s

Reaction
good luck even if you find him. if there's ever a guy who marches to his own drummer it's juan. like ds racing has said, i heard he was busy trying to get jason's engine dialed. don't know if fiberwerx tt made the race. if they did, good luck goes out to them for sure. let her rip boys. best of luck to you guys cancinoj. hope you find him. genius gets spread pretty thin sometimes.

cancinoj

Reaction
thks for the help guys, yes, he showed up last night,. it looks like everything will be ready today,. thks again.