Looking for new team...

MThieriot

Reaction
Due to change in interests i will not be racing with "Lucky Sperm Racing" any more and am looking for a team who needs an extra driver. I have been racing for a couple years now and split the driving for the entire 2007 SCORE season in class 1. I also have some experience racing a 1600 car with Alexander Smith. Most of my passion is now in class 1 however i am interested in any race car. PM me if you have any questions or are interested.
-Max Thieriot

Last edited:

jjordan

Reaction
Good luck, hope you find your way back into a car soon......I am sure you will

la2baja

Familia
Reaction
You have done well in Class 1 Max best of luck to ya. Hope you find a ride.

TCRAFT

Reaction
Website
www.craftmotorsports.net
Due to change in interests i will not be racing with "Lucky Sperm Racing" any more and am looking for a team who needs an extra driver. I have been racing for a couple years now and split the driving for the entire 2007 SCORE season in class 1. I also have some experience racing a 1600 car with Alexander Smith. Most of my passion is now in class 1 however i am interested in any race car. PM me if you have any questions or are interested.
-Max Thieriot

Craft motorsports will be looking for a driver for the 500, and the 1000 for sure. We have a 5-1600. we were 551 at the Baja 500 2007. check us out I will keep you in mind we will be doing all the score races this year and will be at laughlin.

La Tijereta

Reaction
Good Luck Max.. You guys have run well at Baja 1000...

Attachments

• Lucky Sperm Racing_0262.jpg
    Lucky Sperm Racing_0262.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 465