Looking for photos of these trucks....

PreKota

Reaction
The first truck is the Walker Evans Dodge Dakota..My friend swears he had one..Its the Gen II, so 91-96 body..

I personally am building a 95 Dakota with a IBeam conversion and bronco rear end..Lots of people have told me about the Walker truck so would like to know if it indeed had existed and pictures for proof would be great..

Im also looking for the Evans class 7 Datsun..Any photos would be appreciated..Thanks..

PreKota

Reaction
already been checking it out :)

PreKota

Reaction
found one of the Datsun! if anyone has any others let me know..thanks :D

murfman

Reaction
I don't have any pics, bue did run a Dakota in the stadium series. Dodge even sold Walker Evans Pre Runner edition Dakotas.

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction

Attachments

GetBentAZ.com

Reaction
Check out tabzone.com - I know they bought the old blue dodge ram 1500 TT has been converted to the brandnew dodge body style. I am not sure if the fitment is complete but it was well underway last I saw.

PreKota

Reaction
Thanks guys, appreciate it..Anyone know the year of the body? I see it went through a clip change, '87-'88 and then '91-'96..I did find the pics on the Old Photos here on RDC but ither werent too great..The others some have sent are more what I was looking for..Thanks for those..

And Evan Evans did race a Datsun, I found those shots too :)

Makes me want to buy a single cab Dakota next..Have to finish my ext cab DD first..