• Forum membership has its advantages....

looking for pics or video of crash near Rm210..

El Mamito USMC

my friend was riding the 106A , ironmaning the 500 (solo riding) and he was run over by a class 10 car (thats what he stated) near Rm 210. he couldn't see the car that well to be able to identify it more. That is not the main issue, the issue is that the car saw what happened and that the quad was on top of him and just keep going.. he also stated that the stella didn't beep. not sure if didn't work or the car never press it.

that's pretty da m n wrong and unsportmanship in my books. hope that car didn't make it, and Karma will have its turn...

guycomer

my friend was riding the 106A , ironmaning the 500 (solo riding) and he was run over by a class 10 car (thats what he stated) near Rm 210. he couldn't see the car that well to be able to identify it more. That is not the main issue, the issue is that the car saw what happened and that the quad was on top of him and just keep going.. he also stated that the stella didn't beep. not sure if didn't work or the car never press it.

that's pretty da m n wrong and unsportmanship in my books. hope that car didn't make it, and Karma will have its turn...
The group of folks having access to the tracker (Stella/SCORE) could probably identify that 10 car without too much trouble (the first 10 car to pass after 106a stopped moving). Good luck.. that is really messed up if that's indeed what happened!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app