Looking For Pics, Videos, Etc.

#75race

Reaction
Hi, this is my first real post in a long time, so bear with me, lol. I know what I'm about to ask for is OLD news, but does anyone have or know where to find any pics and/or videos of my race car (#75 "Sandmaster" Funco) in the 2007 MORE Balls Out 250? I've found just about all I could, and it ain't much, except for a few (excellent) pics from PhotoAhead, MikesRacePhoto, and a few others. Please let me know if you have anything. Thanks. One more thing, here's a picture of my car as a reference. Thanks again.;)

http://b5.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01037/50/90/1037910905_l.jpg

joe1369

Reaction
Hi, this is my first real post in a long time, so bear with me, lol. I know what I'm about to ask for is OLD news, but does anyone have or know where to find any pics and/or videos of my race car (#75 "Sandmaster" Funco) in the 2007 MORE Balls Out 250? I've found just about all I could, and it ain't much, except for a few (excellent) pics from PhotoAhead, MikesRacePhoto, and a few others. Please let me know if you have anything. Thanks. One more thing, here's a picture of my car as a reference. Thanks again.;)

http://b5.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01037/50/90/1037910905_l.jpg

Try u-tube, search Balls Out 250 etc, quite a few videos. Bring that car out and race it in the MORE 500!!!! Looks fun.:D

#75race

Reaction
Try u-tube, search Balls Out 250 etc, quite a few videos. Bring that car out and race it in the MORE 500!!!! Looks fun.:D
Thanks, I just got done searching through youtube. Sadly, nothing...:( That's kinda my fault though, since I didn't even make one lap in the race.:eek::mad::( So I probably missed all the camera men, lol. I would like to race the next MORE 500, or any MORE race for that matter, but my car doesn't really belong out on the track anymore. It's a 1971 Funco Hustler so the technology in the car is VERY outdated, and since it was my father's car back in the day I really don't wanna risk anymore damage to it. It should be display piece, and I may have to start racing with something else. Hopefully a class 9 or something.:cool:

Armistice

Reaction
I only have this one from a MORE race on 3-17-07. I don't remember the name, but COULD be BO

#75race

Reaction
I only have this one from a MORE race on 3-17-07. I don't remember the name, but COULD be BO

That's a BEAUTIFUL picture, man! Thanks a bunch!:D And yes, the race was the Balls Out 250, the memory of that day is burned into my head, lol.:p