• Forum membership has its advantages....

Looking for Prayers and Support From my Off-Road Family

BEAM BRIGADE

this is one of the hardest things i've had to deal with my whole life....i've been married for 30 years to the Love of My Life...She has just been Diagnosed with Lung Cancer. Any Prayers and Support would really help me ....Stumpy's Dude Ranch #1041 Todd Stemmerman
She has always supported My Racing Habit and has been at most of my races.....
RACE1 (2).jpg

bajafoolin'

That's terrible news Stumpy. Best wishes from my family to yours. We'll be thinking of you.

second one this week to hit close to home for me, everyone hug your loved ones tonight

Josh_Westwood

I'm so sorry to read this Todd. You and your wife will be in our thoughts and prayers. You always know you can call us If you need to.

sb4pro

Hope this helps give some comfort .

A Prayer for Healing Cancer
Heavenly Father, I come before you with a solemn heart and in need of your intercession. I pray that the cancer that has come into my life soon fades into a quick remission.

I believe in your capacity for miracles, and ask for this on my behalf. As we grow older, I know we become closer to the day you accept us back into your kingdom. I ask that you delay that holy union if it be your will. In your name I pray,

Amen.

Bink Designs

Todd we are sorry to hear the news.. We pray that the cancer get's butt kicked and wish the best for you and your wife, family and friends at this time.

firedog

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family/friends. My mother was diagnosed with lung cancer approx. 5 years ago. I understand how you are feeling. She had an abnormality on her chest x-ray for over 10 years but it did not change from year to year, the Dr's said not to worry. Well one year it decided to change (grow). They did a biopsy and it was cancer, F*&K! After many consults it was decided to remove one of her lobes in the lung. The surgery was successful and today she is cancer free. Hoping for the best outcome for you and your family!

BEAM BRIGADE

mothers day 021.JPG The Kind Words And the Support of My Off Road Family is Helping...Be sure to Hug your Wife --Mother - and anybody that means something to You as Much and often as you can.....You never really Know what Cards Life will deal you....I have a Strong Racers Mind..Im Dealing with Like i Race...As Hard as i can to the Finish Line...I'm Expecting some news from Doctors today on what type of treatments she will need....Good thing she is a STRONG Girl.....

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Praying for you and your wife Todd.

Jessaca

Sending you and your wife some positive thoughts. I hope the news you got was positive.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today