Looking for some help with Baja GPS files

1wayne

RDC Crypto
So here's my question does anybody have any GPS files from either Norra or Score Baja 1000 that we could purchase. We are planing trip form Cabo back to Tecate over Christmas. We are trying to plan our trip and figure out gas and hotels. We have a lot Baja Norte expercenice but no Baja Sur Thanks in advance.

TecateRay

RDC Crypto
In the late 70s and early 80s I used to ride some of the Baja race courses, many times on the way back from pitting the race. Since the advent of giant horsepower and big tires I check the course routes before riding so I can avoid them! Between the prerunning and racing these courses are so torn up I don’t want to ride them.

ChrisW

RDC Crypto
So here's my question does anybody have any GPS files from either Norra or Score Baja 1000 that we could purchase. We are planing trip form Cabo back to Tecate over Christmas. We are trying to plan our trip and figure out gas and hotels. We have a lot Baja Norte expercenice but no Baja Sur Thanks in advance.

Murdock Nav has about any race map you can want on their site available for purchase.