• Forum membership has its advantages....

Looking for some sober duners !

My dad has been taking us to glamis since we were 12 years old and had us on bikes since we were 4 years old. He's been clean and sober for over 25 years and everyone in our group that camps with us drinks till 2-3 am and party's pretty hard and it sucks for him cus if you've ever had a conversation with a completely smashed dude while stone sober then you'll know what most of his nights are like. Just looking for people that are either completely sober or just casual drinkers that don't get so drunk you have to help em stand up while they talk. We got a 2 seat out front motor sports Subaru 2.2 L mid travel rail and a potter productions dual sport 2 seater and a couple bikes and 5th wheel toy hauler we take out and usually camp in wash 10 but willing to camp just about anywhere really. My pops is a great guy that will always stop and help anyone that's stranded and just a generally great dude. If you or anyone you know is looking for some easy going laid back sober duners that wanna plan a trip together let me know .

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

NIKAL

You will get more responses if you post this question on Glamisdunes.com. I know people post all the time about joining a group of fellow duners or putting together group camps & rides. Even though I would suspect a large portion of RDC readers go to Glamis, this Dunes forum does not see much traffic. Good Luck and try Glamisdunes.com.

sirhk100

Hoping to get my truck dialed in and some paddles and maybe next desert season get a few trips to Glamis. When I go, I usually bring a 6 pack at the most with me, if any at all...

lem111

Off topic, but that Potter looks very cool. i have a four seater, not too many around that i see. Can you post a couple more pics?
1 car 2012.jpg

I have a long travel LS1 rail and like to go to Glamis. I drink a few beers here and there, but never get drunk. I need to make some repairs to the buggy, but shooting for October in Glamis.

green787

My dad has been taking us to glamis since we were 12 years old and had us on bikes since we were 4 years old. He's been clean and sober for over 25 years and everyone in our group that camps with us drinks till 2-3 am and party's pretty hard and it sucks for him cus if you've ever had a conversation with a completely smashed dude while stone sober then you'll know what most of his nights are like. Just looking for people that are either completely sober or just casual drinkers that don't get so drunk you have to help em stand up while they talk. We got a 2 seat out front motor sports Subaru 2.2 L mid travel rail and a potter productions dual sport 2 seater and a couple bikes and 5th wheel toy hauler we take out and usually camp in wash 10 but willing to camp just about anywhere really. My pops is a great guy that will always stop and help anyone that's stranded and just a generally great dude. If you or anyone you know is looking for some easy going laid back sober duners that wanna plan a trip together let me know .

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today
You should consider joining him and only drink energy drinks till 2 or 3 in the morning.... It's possible he could still teach you something and you could remember it in the morning....

harleys dad

We got a garage full of Honda Pilots about 7 of them a 700cc drakart and we love going to the dunes or Barstow none of us drink smoke and no drugs. Its all about family friends and having a great time. With a 125hp 670 twin snow mobile engine in a couple of my pilots the power to weight is something you have to experience to believe! 125 2 stroke power in a 600 pound car with long travel suspension and electric power steering is about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on lol

I have been planning all year to go to Glamis right after christmas to new years, all of my crew has backed out on going, I still want to go. It would be nice to meet up and or camp with some cool people that have been there and know their way around. My girl and I are easygoing non drinkers, we have a 5 seat sandrail, let me know if anyone will be out there and would like to meet up! Thanks