Looking for some tire help from my racing brothers and sisters

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Hey there brothers and sisters of dirt.... i need some tire help!! :eek:

alright we currently run a class 8 truck (as shown below in my signature) and we are looking to start running different size tires/rims ... WE CURRENTLY RUN A BFG BAJA 35 x 12.5 x 15

what im looking for:

we are looking for someone or a couple people that would be wiling to let us borrow a set (4 tires) of tires so that we could do some clearance tests and cycle the suspension .... WE WILL NOT PUT ANY MILES ON THE TIRES!!! we just need them for measurements

what size of tire and rim we are looking for:

Baja project 35in tall on a 15in rim (i believe the projects come in a 13.5 width)

Baja project 37in tall on a 17in rim (we would need the rims with these tires)

......:::: we would like to find these tires already on a rim with a 5 on 5.5 lug pattern (f-150) but if the tires have rims on them we can mount and dismount ::::...... as noted above, if someone has a 37in tire on a 17in rim we would need the rims with a 5 on 5.5 lug pattern (because we run 15" rims)

Thanks in advance and hopefully someone out there will be able to help us so we dont waste our money buying rims/tires that wont even fit......

please pm me if you can help us (we are located in Covina CA and willing to pick-up and deliver)

thanks again
Adam Gunn

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
..wow 68 views and STILL no help??....

bummer ... looks like ill have to buy some in the classifieds and sell them back on here ...

D. Freeman

Reaction
I have a 17" 5 on 5.5 drilled for 5/8 studs wheel you can borrow if that helps but it has a 35 on it

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
I have a 17" 5 on 5.5 drilled for 5/8 studs wheel you can borrow if that helps but it has a 35 on it
nice!... ya we would love to borrow it/them.... is it a 35" project? either way, it would work for us because we'll be testing the clearance of a 37" project if you dont mind us dismounting your tire...

Dumfast

Reaction
I have (4) Project 37"s on 17" APP wheels 5x5.5 if you want to use them

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
I have (4) Project 37"s on 17" APP wheels 5x5.5 if you want to use them
wow that would be great!!! ... thanks for your help .. do they happen to be drilled for 5/8 studs? :confused: (<---crosses fingers)

could you pm me your contact info?

D. Freeman

Reaction
The one I have has a 35" bfg shortcourse tire on it lemme know if you need it