Looking for someone that can finish some welds....

ScottWisdom

Reaction
Cheers! I'm looking for someone that can finish some welds for me. My regular guy is not available. I'm in Lake Forest (South Orange County) and I can bring the car to your garage, backyard, shop or whatever.

The project is a BMW track car with a cage but the genius that built the cage didn't finish some of the welds around the joints. It's not a big job but I need to get it done within the next week or two. Yes, I'm familiar with the big fab shops but was thinking there might be someone out there interested in a side job.

I'd appreciate any suggestions, references, etc.

Thanks!

Scott Wisdom
949-701-7232

Ross Racing

Reaction
Cheers! I'm looking for someone that can finish some welds for me. My regular guy is not available. I'm in Lake Forest (South Orange County) and I can bring the car to your garage, backyard, shop or whatever.

The project is a BMW track car with a cage but the genius that built the cage didn't finish some of the welds around the joints. It's not a big job but I need to get it done within the next week or two. Yes, I'm familiar with the big fab shops but was thinking there might be someone out there interested in a side job.

I'd appreciate any suggestions, references, etc.

Thanks!

Scott Wisdom
949-701-7232
Did you get this shored up? If you’re ever in Santa Barbara County I’ll do it for free. MIG or TIG...