Looking for volunteer help for our prolite team

prolite#7

Reaction
Website
WWW.
We are looking for help for the upcoming Lucas race , be part of our race team for the weekend , if you have experience working on off road trucks and don't mind getting dirty , staying up late and getting up early we would love to have your help. we don't have much to offer other than the excitement of the race action and a free ticket , food and drinks for the weekend if you or someone you know might be interested please contact me . Anthony Verdone UL #7 EMAIL AVERDONE@AOL.COM

UTVUGRUSTY

Reaction
We are looking for help for the upcoming Lucas race , be part of our race team for the weekend , if you have experience working on off road trucks and don't mind getting dirty , staying up late and getting up early we would love to have your help. we don't have much to offer other than the excitement of the race action and a free ticket , food and drinks for the weekend if you or someone you know might be interested please contact me . Anthony Verdone UL #7 EMAIL AVERDONE@AOL.COM

I may be interested. Email me at rusty@utvunderground.com. I am currently on a baja race team. It would be cool to see what the whole short course thing is like.

josh_d52

Reaction
Really good guy to work for and work with. I spent alot of time with anthony and his family at the corr race with his prolite and pro buggy. I had a blast the whole time. Good luck Anthony. Let me know if you need help for the speedworld race.

jrtorres

Reaction
If you have the time..you should really take him up on this offer...anybody looking for an in to short course..here is a great opportunity