looking to co-drive or crew a couple races.

glamiskid395

Reaction
i have been wanting to get into offroad racing such as MDR and DRIVE for since i quite racing quartermidgets in 2006.
ive been to one race so far, and that was fun. i got to put for a JEEPSPEED driver that my sister knew. after the race, Mike took us for a ride to see what it was like. we only took a short 5 minutes ride along the highway at barstow. i was surprised at how smooth the jeep was with about 12" of travel. while at the race, there was one class 1 buggy that hit, and killed a motorcyclist.

well Mike isn't doing many races, and my dad doesnt want to ask him, for me to co-drive.

so what i would like, is if anyone needs a pit crew, and anything. i will gladly help. and if you would let me co-drive for you, my dad said he would help pay entry fees and what not if i could co-drive.

if your interested, please let me know.

-Michael

talkjk

Reaction
We could use some pit help this weekend at the night race if your interested. We will have Four cars in the race, 1-500, 2-1450, 1-1300 and 1-TT. Always alot going on. Let us know.

SKISPEED

Reaction
I own a jeepspeed and we will be racing in Mexico this weekend at rocky point. I would suggest that you come out and help pit so we can get to know you. My right seat is full for mexico but other races it may be open.

baja619

Reaction
Go to the DRIVE Race this weekend "TALKJK" seems like the guy to talk to.

BAJA823X

Reaction
If you need pit support I will be out there helping a 16 car. I have 3 yrs in Racing from BITD to Baja 1000 supporting pro truck,10,16 and trophylite. Not looking for money just woul like to keep busy if I'm gonna be out there. let me know

SKISPEED

Reaction
pm sent

glamiskid395

Reaction
i should have mentioned that i am not open this weekend, as i have prom saturday.
memorial weekend i will be doing the VORE (vegas off road experience), just found that out today.
after that, i should be free. pm me for contact info