Looking to pick up a 9 car

Reaction
Hey everyone,

Wanted to see if anyone knew of any 9 cars for sale and more importantly, what to look for when purchasing.

Is there anything in particular I should look for? Motor, shocks, suspension, etc etc?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Looking to race the SCORE Mexico races and a few smaller races here in Ca.

Thanks in advance-

Shred918

Reaction
Biggest thing that jumps out at me from your question is to make sure it is score tagged.

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Confirm the car has a current SCORE tag on it. contact SCORE with the tag number if you really plan to race Mex with SCORE.

BenStock

Reaction
There is a two seater that is SCORE tagged that just expired out of the RDC classifieds. It's in the bay area.

PM me if you want the owners email and I'll pass it on.

I was interested in it but found something closer to home and half the price.

Reaction
Talked to him already, and both cars he had are sold. Still on the hunt.

I will make sure it is SCORE tagged. Figured that, but is it really that difficult if it is not SCORE tagged to begin with? I understand what SCORE requires so, just save the time and hassle and just buy one currently tagged?

Did I mention to look for a SCORE tagged?

AXIS#955

Reaction
I had to cut out alot of tubes and replace them with 1.5 when i got my Kat Metal Worx car score tagged for the 500. It was a big hassle and i would really suggest trying to find a car that is already score tagged.

Shred918

Reaction
You can get a car that is built to score specs but I am thinking you are not going to find many that are built to specs and not tagged.

ACME

Reaction
I wonder if you bought a T Mag that wasn't tagged, if it'd be an issue to get it tagged??? Sorry for the thread derail but I had to throw that out there...

ACME

Reaction
Also; who really is the father of Michale Jackson's kids??? Just asking the questions America wants the anwers to...

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
I wonder if you bought a T Mag that wasn't tagged, if it'd be an issue to get it tagged??? Sorry for the thread derail but I had to throw that out there...
T mag build by Bill Savage?

9rocky

Reaction

Mohr

Reaction
Single seat or 2 seat? The Dunntech single seater is for sale, ALL chromoly, Just 2 years old, would pass SCORE tech easily, 2 Mohr Performance motors and trannies, 14,000.00. Comes with a bunch of spares.....No expense spared on the build....

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Single seat or 2 seat? The Dunntech single seater is for sale, ALL chromoly, Just 2 years old, would pass SCORE tech easily, 2 Mohr Performance motors and trannies, 14,000.00. Comes with a bunch of spares.....No expense spared on the build....
Hunsaker car from last year?

mrmatt

Reaction
Wicked Creations in Garden Grove has a SCORE tagged 2 seater. They have been racing it lately but it may be worth a phone call to see if they are willing to sell it.

Mohr

Reaction
That's the one! He jumped to class 12.....must be nice!!!!!

doug969

Reaction
I have a 2 seater that im selling. Not tagged but it prepped and ready to go.