• Forum membership has its advantages....

Looking to sponsor

KxKid

Starr Motorsports is a new company based out of Parker Az. We are looking to sponsor racers for the 2013 season and the rest of this year. I sell everything you can get at ORW, Kartek, and SDHQ. I also sell GPS's and radios. Send your packets to [email protected]

KxKid

Once it takes off I plan on having a shop. I just don't have the funds at this time for a shop in town, until then be out of my house/current race shop aka parents garage, unless there is a investor out there.

KxKid

So far we are sponsoring the Raceshock.com class 1 car out of Phoenix, Empty Pockets Racing 8100 truck out of Lake Havasu and a Pro Lite truck out of Vancouver, BC Canada for the 2013 season in LOORS. Still have openings for the remainder of the year through next.

Bryan J

So far we are sponsoring the Raceshock.com class 1 car out of Phoenix, Empty Pockets Racing 8100 truck out of Lake Havasu and a Pro Lite truck out of Vancouver, BC Canada for the 2013 season in LOORS. Still have openings for the remainder of the year through next.
as a sponsor what exactly are you looking for from the racers stand point?

KxKid

We are now offering everything you need for graphics. Whether it be simple text or a full on wrap, we offer everything in between. Contact us today.

KxKid

I'll be at the BITD race this weekend. Give me a call at 310-991-3602 and we can talk stuff over

KxKid

I would like to let everyone know that we are still looking for teams to sponsor. We are also going to be have a contingency program in BITD, HDRA, SNORE, MORE, ADRA and the Lucas short course in CA and AZ. First gets $100, Second $50 and Third $25 in free product. You do have to sign up with us and you will have stickers shipped to your house. If you sign up just for the contingency program you automatically receive our tier 4 sponsor pricing. Send us a email today at [email protected] or call 310-991-3602. Thank you for your time and Happy Holidays.

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Proposition Package sent. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

El Mamito USMC

nice, i need to get my resume ready and send it..