• Forum membership has its advantages....

Looks like Axial was watching

sb4pro

I like it ! Definitely gonna get the decal sheets so I can get the SCORE logos and maybe get one to run and turn my homemade one into a shelf queen . With that green body the way it is it could easily be turned into a Potts replica lol
image.jpeg

MAC FAB

Should be interesting to see if they put on some races as well, a buddy told me they were trolling about racing what I figured to be baja style, not that long ago on Facebook. They gotta ditch the front axles for the 2wd experience like the 1:1 rigs. This thing is the hot topic on every forum I'm on.

sb4pro

Should be interesting to see if they put on some races as well, a buddy told me they were trolling about racing what I figured to be baja style, not that long ago on Facebook. They gotta ditch the front axles for the 2wd experience like the 1:1 rigs. This thing is the hot topic on every forum I'm on.
Yeah rccrawler , and rcshortcourse have been buzzing over it . I really like the fact they got SCORE licensing on it . That SCORE decal is really gonna set off not only my Rough Rider TT but I can also use it on my SPEED Energy Robby replica too
image.jpeg