• Forum membership has its advantages....

Looks like the Class 1s were running with TT's..at least on couple laps...tough race

johnnyweb

Nice to see some class 1s are still on pave with TT.

Jason had some good laps

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Bdub 1020

Its takes a young guy to wheel a class one( buggy dork) with those times , but and old guy can have those times in a TT. LOL Imagine if you put Parkhouse or Letner in a TT HAHA. Watch what Brett S does in the future in a TT.

johnnyweb

Ya Sam Berry is a spring chicken?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Bdub 1020

Yeah no disrespect to Sam who I admire. He qualifies well and has his days. But to focus , concentrate and run 400 - 500 mile races with TT times and finish takes some youth. If your a true buggy dork you know what I mean. Sam Berry and Ron Whitton should both be in the off road Hall of Fame for kicking butt at their age.

trent06

Mush
Maybe I am thinking into this to far, to me it looks like both screen shots are from lap 1, and both screen shots are from the first two timing stations on the course?

dezert_nerd

Kevin Thompson isn't young either, I don't think age has anything to do with it.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for y

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Not everyone's lap and check times were recorded by the new YB app either.

Cody Parkhouse continues to amaze me how fast he is in their class one car. He was on fire at Parker, until he had problems, but continued his fast pace at the Mint. Sam Berri is still a mystery to me how he can do what he does!

Last edited:

firedog

I wish Josh D still owned Sheila.

BUT even he says that him and Sheila couldn't hang with the TTs of today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shelia is my fav class 1 car and Josh drove the wheels off her! Miss seeing those 2 together in the dez! I hope he gets his TT worked out and if he can make it sound like Shelia that would be the icing on the cake!!

dan200

#BSF200
Shelia is my fav class 1 car and Josh drove the wheels off her! Miss seeing those 2 together in the dez! I hope he gets his TT worked out and if he can make it sound like Shelia that would be the icing on the cake!!
Everybody misses Sheila. That 8 into one exhaust was like a symphony. Josh sold it to some friends and they have a little bad luck running into stuff but she's still together I believe.

We (the crew) talk about trying to get josh to see if he can borrow her for a weekend and make her sing like only he can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slippery P

I hope he gets his TT worked out and if he can make it sound like Shelia that would be the icing on the cake!!
The TTTT is undergoing a fresh prep for Laughlin, don't miss the show it will be a good one!

Bdub 1020

I did not say us old guys cant win once in a while haha. But to drive a 1 car like Cody P or Harley L CONSISTANTLY takes youth. Robby would tear a class 1 to pieces, Rob Mac might be an exception but he is also getting up there. You don't see him climbing in a 16 hundo to win 20k anytime he wants to still. Just saying in sports youth prevails but they will never have the stories or wisdom oldies have LOL. So hashtag this , did I do that right J/K. PS I was going to put CJ Hutchins in there also but I think hes getting old Bawajajajaja Luv u CJ