Looks like we are finally gonna race

racetrash

Reaction
After some thought, looks like the car is gonna race instead of going to the Score race. Wife is a little worried about me going to Mexico for the race, and said we should finish the 9 car. So, with the help from the guys from the 6100 team, we will get the car done this week and test next weekend! wiring it now, shocks being redone on monday, and panels off to powdercoat this week...pics to follow tues or weds. Pete 958

mrmatt

Reaction
Very cool.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

racetrash

Reaction
958 is entered, rear start..going to be fun after 30 yrs in a swinger! Last race for me was around 15 yrs ago in a 5-1600.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Bueno Suerte Amigo! (That means good luck for all those that are afraid to go to Mexico Races)

racetrash

Reaction
Not afraid of mexico at all, just going to leave my seat in front of the computer and race...

Bro_Gill

Reaction
It wasn't so much pointed at you, but all the other people who think Mexico is too 'dangerous'.

racetrash

Reaction
No worries, have never been afriad of Baja. Just sorta dissapointed about the race date/location change, and really wanted to race 30 years after I won the snore class 9 championship. So were gonna race the MORE race.

mrmatt

Reaction
See you there! Sent you a pm

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk