Looks the the new HDRA and SCORE rules just came out.

l.e. shank

Reaction
Thanks Jerry... You saved me a post since I just put them up on the website at about 19:57 tonight!! Great Timing!

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Haha!
Very excited to see you finally combined 7 and 6! Very good move and I am sure this will create more entries for the V6 unlimited guys!

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
What's class 6100 SV6?

So if HDRA is joining the 6 & 7 trucks and using 7200 numbers is SCORE gonna do the same? I was hoping they use the 700 numbers to keep it more traditional

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
So if HDRA is joining the 6 & 7 trucks and using 7200 numbers is SCORE gonna do the same? I was hoping they use the 700 numbers to keep it more traditional

Bring back the HDRA/SCORE 700 numbers! Why run 4 digit numbers....

Also now 6 can be production sedans again!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Class 7 and 6 together is awesome! No more 1-2 cars racing for a trophy. Gotta earn it!!

Baja Jim

Reaction
At first I was dissapointed to see direct injected Eco Tec and Ford will have run in class 4 and not 10 but they will now start in front of 10. From what I know Banning, Boyer, Myers, Theriot, Anderson, Lawrence will all be running DI and I was told Cullen's Honda will placed there as well. Look out class 1 that's some fast company. I'm pretty sure most are running all SCORE races? Who else will be running DI and SCORE?

texasguy415

Reaction
What happened to HDRA Stock class? Does not say. I'm guessing eliminated. And SCORE Stock Full gets to race Class 8? No more Stock trucks except Stock mini. End of line for likes of Rod Hall Hummer, KORE Dodge, Joe Bacal Lexus. Sad. Not a lot of entries but these guys did amazing things with basically a stock truck with very limited travel.

TRON3000

Reaction
So if we have a direct inject we run in class 4 for HDRA but 10 for SCORE? If that is the case how do you win the combined overall between the 2 series? Why split us up after BITD just put us all together?

JLongo

Reaction
Seems like they should just put Class 4 & 10 together and make one big class.

What about the Score tags,do you still need one to run Score??

MIKE S

Reaction
So have the score class 10 rules changed?? Do the Honda 2.4s run in class 4 now?

Last edited:

milestonemotorsports

Reaction
Well that was the worst possible outcome for 7s HDRA BITTD, SNORE , and MORE rules would of realy helped a dieing class

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Where do you see this ?

List shows HDRA and not SCORE for those ?

From what I gather is all these classes are in both HDRA and SCORE. The second column is just letting you know what rulebook to follow.

I also agree that 10 and 4 should be combined. Or am I missing something?

JasonHutter

Reaction
Ramsey.... It's too early in the morning to be clearing the mud!!!

Jason

flyinbronco

Reaction
What happened to HDRA Stock class? Does not say. I'm guessing eliminated. And SCORE Stock Full gets to race Class 8? No more Stock trucks except Stock mini. End of line for likes of Rod Hall Hummer, KORE Dodge, Joe Bacal Lexus. Sad. Not a lot of entries but these guys did amazing things with basically a stock truck with very limited travel.

That has to be a typo. They can't expect stock full to run with class 8 can they? Oh well at least class 3 survived.