• Forum membership has its advantages....

LOORRS 2020 Schedule

havahockey

Flipper
In case you haven't seen it on social media here is LOORRS schedule for next year. What are your thoughts?

March 14-15: Glen Helen Raceway - San Bernardino, CA

April 25-26: Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park - Chandler, AZ

June 27-28: Utah Motorsports Campus - Tooele, UT

July 25: Wild West Motorsports Park - Sparks, NV

August 22-23: Lucas Oil Speedway - Wheatland, MO

October 3: Glen Helen Raceway - San Bernardino, CA

October 24: Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park - Chandler, AZ

DynoGuy

Another Reno race in July and WHEATLAND in August it'll be like the TORC race in July at Charlotte that year. Wish the 2nd Chandler wasn't the same weekend as a BITD race.

ltr450rider

I don't know why we need 2 separate weekends at the same tracks. And why more Estero Beach race in Mexico?

Wheatland to Crandon will be interesting and fun, hopefully get some Midwest guys to show up in Wheatland.

stephenrjking

Wheatland has to be a tough ask for the Midwest teams given that they have Bark River the week before. But it might work for some west coast teams to keep their equipment in the area for the two weeks that they have there.

But then, we don't need the whole Midwest to go to Wheatland, just, say, the Greaves team and Keegan, and it would be a great showdown.

afortune46

Wheatland has to be a tough ask for the Midwest teams given that they have Bark River the week before. But it might work for some west coast teams to keep their equipment in the area for the two weeks that they have there.

But then, we don't need the whole Midwest to go to Wheatland, just, say, the Greaves team and Keegan, and it would be a great showdown.
It will be tough with the rules being different. alot is going to happen in the midwest in December in regards to offroad.

havahockey

Flipper
LOORRS announced yesterday that Glen Helen is being rescheduled due to rain forecasts for next week. Supposed to dump during the week which like last year will make the pits and track a mud bog. Its unfortunate and i'm sure frustrating for a lot of the teams but I think making the call now is better then everyone getting there and then canceling the inevitable. Plan is to add a day to Reno and Glen Helen later in the year like they did last season.

450grl

LOORRS announced yesterday that Glen Helen is being rescheduled due to rain forecasts for next week. Supposed to dump during the week which like last year will make the pits and track a mud bog. Its unfortunate and i'm sure frustrating for a lot of the teams but I think making the call now is better then everyone getting there and then canceling the inevitable. Plan is to add a day to Reno and Glen Helen later in the year like they did last season.
Yeah, I'm glad they called it early enough so we aren't all out there in the mud in our rigs for no reason.......I think they would be better off making Phoenix their first 2 rounds and then go to GH in April. GH gets rained out a LOT in March.