LOORRS and the Great Outdoors (AMA MX).

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
I (Team ReadyLift/Rob Naughton) am headed out the door to take in Round 1 of the Lucas Oil AMA Outdoor National Motocross Series at Glen Helen. Who else will be there?

I am taking my 2 daughters to check out the Fan Fair this evening from 4 to 7 PM. I also can't wait to watch live what I believe to be the greatest athletes in the world, Pro Motocross Racers.

In addition to catching the MX action, I will be Joining Team Lucas, Team Renezeder, Team Associated / RC-10, the Loorrs crew, and a few others to promote short course off road racing.
We will have trucks on display, posters on hand and race info being given out to the crowd.

If you make it out, swing by and say hi. I hope to see a huge turnout from the off road nation.
Have a great weekend and be SAFE.

Rob Naughton

450grl

Reaction
Hey Rob!!! We are heading out today - will be there to watch the races on Saturday, and I will be racing on Sunday (Yamaha/ITP Quadcross)!! We will stop by and say HI!! :)

prolite#7

Reaction
Rob are you coming to the beach? come say hi we are in huntington beach,, BBQ ribs on sunday call me

D4D

Reaction
Bully Dog crew will be there with ProComm as well, though I will not be there myself, came down with a bad cold. :(

Perfect Race

Reaction
A cold? Or is that what you call sick of driving nonstop back and forth to Cali all the time? Have a good weekend! I'll be down there today and tomorrow also.

Dirty*

Reaction
Can't wait!! I'll be there.. The racing is going to be insane.. Best in years. Lites class is going to be wild and the Motocross Class is going to bring a new Champ for 2010.

baja619

Reaction
I (Team ReadyLift/Rob Naughton)
In addition to catching the MX action, I will be Joining Team Lucas, Team Renezeder, Team Associated / RC-10, the Loorrs crew, and a few others to promote short course off road racing.
We will have trucks on display, posters on hand and race info being given out to the crowd.
Rob Naughton

Now that is a hell of a promo team!! Way to go!

dnf736

Reaction
Were going now (NORRS), guy trip, just me and the boy.

Leaving at 6AM tomorrow