LOORRS at Del Taco, Phx. Childrens Hospital, MX and more.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Busy week as I will be hanging out with Lucas Oil and KDKB Radio at Del Taco located at 13887 N. 59th Avenue, Glendale, AZ85308 on Tuesday, October 13th from 5-6pm. We will be there promoting the next event in Surprise, AZ, giving out posters, Stickers, etc...

Thursday, myself and several other drivers are making a trip to visit kids at Phx. Childrens Hospital. Then later that evening we are at the MX track riding, hanging out and promoting the race. (I think I will stay off the dirt bike as last time I rode there I blew up my foot).

Friday after practice and qualifying myself and the team will be heading over to Buffalo Wild Wings in Litchfield for the pre-race party, should be a good time for all.

Hope to see everyone at the races Saturday and Sunday.

Rob
www.robertnaughton.com

baja619

Reaction
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Orange County, CA (October 2nd, 2009)

Rockstar Hart and Huntington Premiere Motorsports Group Looking to Surprise Arizona
At SpeedWorld Off Road Park

Rockstar Hart and Huntington’s Carey Hart, Josh Merrel, Chris Brandt and Chad Leising jetted out with the crew of Premiere Motorsports Group to Surprise Arizona. The mission was to dial in the Team’s flagship Unlimited Programs at the SpeedWorld Off Road Park.

Hart has competed in all of the 2009 Lucas Oil Off Road Series events, but recently took the wheel of a state of the art Unlimited-2. With only two races with the new truck, Carey is filling confident and currently riding 5th in points. Before the testing started, Carey explained, “Our goal here is to achieve a podium in all divisions, this requires seat time and lots of testing.”

The newest addition to the Rockstar Hart and Huntington PMG stable is a high tech Unlimited-4. This 4WD truck powered by a 800+ HP Pro Power Ford, is quite a step up from Josh Merrel’s Pro Spec Chassis that he operated at the previous LOORRS events. Previously owned and driven by Off Road Champion Scott Douglas, this new equipment is capable of placing Rockstar PMG on the U-4 podium. At the end of the day, Josh stated, “I am new to the division and this sport as a whole. We are working hard out here in the Arizona Summer to make sure that I am ready and the truck is suited for my driving style.“

Chad Leising has been extremely impressive in the Bullydog SuperLite Division. Facing his fare share of trials throughout the season, Chad has overcome many struggles and has firmly secured 2nd position and only 10 points behind John Harrah. Coming right off a late night Dyno Session, Chad is running a lower horse power motor that should last him the rest of the season. Despite the limited power, Leising pushed the #17 Lucas Oil Hart and Huntington SuperLite to its limits and shaved off nearly 3 seconds off his personal best track record. You can count on Chad earning multiple podiums on any race weekend.

Team Leader, Ryan Busnardo stated, “Testing was a success. We ran approximately 50 laps with both the Unlinted-2 and Unlimited-4. It is now time to tear them down, clean them up, reassemble, and prepare for the next event. We have had two great test sessions now and will soon be ready for the race in October. Rockstar Hart and Huntington Premiere Motorsports Group will be hitting it hard in all divisions of competition.”

After the successful test session, Crew Chief for Premiere Motorsports Group, Blake Wilkey shared these comments “By making some shock adjustments and experimenting with front tire grooves, we have reduced lap times significantly. Bill Smith from Pro Fab Motorsports has been a tremendous asset to the team this week, assisting us with tuning, tire set up, and shock adjustments. I believe we are going to make an big impact out here in a couple weeks.

Residents from all around can be part of the action surrounding the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. Starting on Wednesday, October 14th, there will be a singing with Carey Hart from 6 - 8pm at Dillards Department Store located at 7800 W. Arrowhead Town Center Glendale, Az. 85308. On Thursday, Premiere Motorsports Group Drivers will be spreading joy and happiness while visiting the Phoenix Children's Hospital.

The fun and off road action will start to rev up on Friday, October 16th during the Fan Appreciation Party at Buffalo Wild Wings on the corner of Litchfield & Bell in Surprise. Not only will there be plenty of autograph signings from the Rockstar Team Drivers, but many off road superstars and veterans like Carl Renezeder, Jeff Ward, Brian Deegan and many more are scheduled to attend. “Prior to the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series event last May, we threw a party at this same Buffalo Wild Wings, and it was a big success!” said Roland Mc New, SpeedWorld PR & Marketing Manager”. “Everyone had a great time and since we’re constantly striving for bigger and better, we’ve expanded the concept to include an R/C demo track and some raffle prizes”, continued Mc New. “With the help of Quick’s R/C and support from Team Associated, this is going to be a lot of fun!” The Fan Appreciation Party is open to all ages and starts at 7 PM.

Speed World Off Road Park is the premiere racing facility in the southwest. Featuring a highly technical closed course that provides, fans with great views of all the action, the audience can see 80 MPH sweepers through high berm left & right corners, 2 spectacular front straight-away jumps, and a one-of-a-kind section known as “THE MOGULS”. During the last visit, SpeedWorld Off Road Park enjoyed sold out crowds and has recently made preparations to accommodate as many as 15,000 fans including VIP Spectator Areas, and RV Parking. For more information, visit: www.speedworldmx.com. Get your tickets now.

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Here, let me help you get the info that really belongs in this thread out...

Residents from all around can be part of the action surrounding the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. Starting on Wednesday, October 14th, there will be a singing with Carey Hart from 6 - 8pm at Dillards Department Store located at 7800 W. Arrowhead Town Center Glendale, Az. 85308. On Thursday, Premiere Motorsports Group Drivers will be spreading joy and happiness while visiting the Phoenix Children's Hospital.

The fun and off road action will start to rev up on Friday, October 16th during the Fan Appreciation Party at Buffalo Wild Wings on the corner of Litchfield & Bell in Surprise. Not only will there be plenty of autograph signings from the Rockstar Team Drivers, but many off road superstars and veterans like Carl Renezeder, Jeff Ward, Brian Deegan and many more are scheduled to attend. “Prior to the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series event last May, we threw a party at this same Buffalo Wild Wings, and it was a big success!” said Roland Mc New, SpeedWorld PR & Marketing Manager”. “Everyone had a great time and since we’re constantly striving for bigger and better, we’ve expanded the concept to include an R/C demo track and some raffle prizes”, continued Mc New. “With the help of Quick’s R/C and support from Team Associated, this is going to be a lot of fun!” The Fan Appreciation Party is open to all ages and starts at 7 PM.