• Forum membership has its advantages....

LOORRS - Bench Racing - Info - Media

mike337

Thanks for the write ups! Awesome.
So Doug Mittag now has a Pro-4 also? Is he racing LOORS full time this season?

Scott J

Hey Ken Johnson, why do you think the truck counts were down at the 1st 2 rounds? 1 3/4" rule for Pro Lites? Economy still? I hope it gets better for Elsinore!!

Dirty*

Thanks for the write ups! Awesome.
So Doug Mittag now has a Pro-4 also? Is he racing LOORS full time this season?
I hear he's racing the full season in P2/P4. He's was fast!!!

Scott Neth did the write ups! He's very detailed.

Dirty*

Hey Ken Johnson, why do you think the truck counts were down at the 1st 2 rounds? 1 3/4" rule for Pro Lites? Economy still? I hope it gets better for Elsinore!!
17 Prolites was a great show and we seen some of the best racing in a long time. Im sure we will see a great turn out in Lake Elsinore! Thanks Scott!

Dirty*

I wish the write ups would actually say who got the pole, and random draw for starting positions.
Great job to Brandon Arthur Prolite #6 on the weekend sweep. 2 top qualifiers and one fast lap for the weekend.
07FJRog thanks for the input!

JoeyD23

Ken. Opening rounds were awesome!! We had a blast. Thanks for all you guys do.

Suggestion: is it possible to get the replays up on the big screen at the track? We know the guys in the booth are now seeing it as they talk about it when announcing. Would be nice to be able to see the replays on crashes and what not or just have the whole lucasoilTV feed playing on the screen mixed in with the running order.

Just a suggestion. I know a few people we were with spoke about just pulling the feed up on our phones so we could see replays and what not.

Thanks again!

mike337

Afraid to see what car counts will be in TORC. Doug Mittag will be missed, that was a fast team who knew how to win. Good luck to him in 2016.

Dirty*

Ken. Opening rounds were awesome!! We had a blast. Thanks for all you guys do.

Suggestion: is it possible to get the replays up on the big screen at the track? We know the guys in the booth are now seeing it as they talk about it when announcing. Would be nice to be able to see the replays on crashes and what not or just have the whole lucasoilTV feed playing on the screen mixed in with the running order.

Just a suggestion. I know a few people we were with spoke about just pulling the feed up on our phones so we could see replays and what not.

Thanks again!

Thanks JoeyD! The feedback is always great! I know the guys in the studios are watching this thread and will make note of this. We will see the Live Feed and on-sight tie in get better as the season goes on . It was amazing right of the start! Did anyone else get to see it on LucasOilRacing.Tv?

Dirty*

Afraid to see what car counts will be in TORC. Doug Mittag will be missed, that was a fast team who knew how to win. Good luck to him in 2016.
We are pumped to have the Mittags here out west as Doug is driven to win and LOORRS has a deep talent pool. The racing was insane in Pro2, and Pro4 is now very interesting that Kyle and Bryce had major issues this past weekend.

ryspilg

I opted on purchasing the month to month and just watched the replay for the first two rounds and I was very impressed. Love the LOORRS track announcers compared to TORC!! Quality program and look forward to watching the next one live!!

Dirty*

I opted on purchasing the month to month and just watched the replay for the first two rounds and I was very impressed. Love the LOORRS track announcers compared to TORC!! Quality program and look forward to watching the next one live!!

Thanks for the words and honest opinion! The announcers and guys at Lucas Oil Studios will be very much appreciative. Im still amazed at the quality of the feed.

Dirty*

Sharing this PR that Bink did for Peck and Ray Griffith! Good work.

37de6c65-7fda-4722-b92c-0b64924af7c8.jpg

New Tune Plays Well For RacePro Tech At LOORRS Opener

Chandler, AZ
The RacePro Tech team of Justin Peck and Ray Griffith were trying a new tune at rounds one and two of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series at Wild Horse Motorsports Park in Chandler, Arizona. Peck was behind the wheel of a brand new Iron Horse Design Pro Lite and Griffith had made major changes to the set-up on his Pro Lite truck. Everything they learned last season was applied to their new state of tune. You can test all you want, but nothing compares to actual race conditions when it comes to finding the limits.

It has been a challenge for the crew to keep a truck under team owner Justin Peck. He has been racing motorcycles in the desert for years; winning many races. Over the last 25 years, he has had 20 surgeries to repair broken bones; he is fearless. “The design of my new truck is unique, there is nothing like it,” said Peck, “I was landing the truck a little too sideways to set up for the front straightaway during qualifying and ripped the sidewall on my tire; we qualified 14th.

During the race I worked up to 9th but then got roughed up a bit in the pack and fell back to finish 12th. On Sunday, I qualified 12th and was running in the top ten in 7th. I killed another tire and finished where I started in 12th. Our lap times are improving in the new truck. Our goal is to win, but we would be happy running consistent top five’s. I won a lot of races on the bike but got tired of breaking bones. Between the track and in the desert, we are racing 44 weekends this year. I love to go fast and always want to win.”

Ray Griffith’s tune has totally changed from last year. “We’ve gone a completely different route this season,” says Griffith, “We need more testing, but the truck is showing a lot of speed. In qualifying I was still getting used to it; we were 11th fastest.

During the race I found the limit; I spun out and went to the rear. I got back a couple positions and finished 12th. We made adjustments and came back to qualify 8th on Sunday. I moved up to sixth and almost got past 5th and 4th in a single move on the last lap. I’m really happy with the new tune we devised; we were running top 5 lap times.”

GiveawayGarage.com is proud to partner with RacePro Tech to further promote the Ultimate Off Road Package Sweepstakes, which includes a Custom Lifted F150 Truck and RZR Polaris Razor. GiveawayGarage.com is licensed by the United States Motorsports Association for the purpose of conducting sponsored fund raising promotions.

The United States Motorsports Association (USMA) was launched late last year. The USMA has begun researching the impacts of the competitive motorsports industry, including all forms of racing across all fifty States. The Motorsports Impact Report will provide an accurate overview of our benefits to the economy, small business, jobs, education, tourism, innovation, and much more. This National Study will make a compelling case for Motorsports and the value our industry provides across America. In addition to the study the USMA is fighting for the issues that matter to racing on a local, state and federal level.

The RacePro Tech team will be back to short course racing at Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park in Lake Elsinore, California for rounds three and four on April 23rd and 24th. Justin and Ray will be battling door to door with the best racers in the world in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series, don't hesitate and go Buy Tickets Now!

Photography By: Bink Designs

Dirty*

Another PR from Deegans camp.

dc8c986c-93b9-48f6-b921-b9c2f59f6f58.jpg

Brian Deegan Back On Track With NOS Energy LOORRS Rounds 1 & 2

Chandler, AZ

Brian Deegan was back on track at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series season opener at Wild Horse Motorsports Park in Chandler, Arizona. Firing on all cylinders both physically and mechanically, he was instantly up to speed in his NOS Energy Drink, Mickey Thompson Tires, Ford Raptor during qualifying for round one. Deegan was at the top of the group with an aggressive pace.

Starting on the front row for the race, he jumped out into the lead early. The race was filled with caution flags and re-starts. He swapped the lead with Bryce Menzies but was running in a solid second place position. Brian drove deep into the turn taking a chance for the lead opening the door for Rob MacCachren to make a desperate move that many thought was questionable; driving over Deegan’s hood to make the pass. Despite the mayhem, Deegan stayed on the throttle and finished on the podium in third.

The Lucas Oil Series is not for the timid, but Deegan was thrilled to be back in a truck capable of winning and with NOS Energy behind him. After ten years with Rockstar Energy, something Brian is deservingly proud of, he is back with the same people who backed him early in his career. He was the first ever Hansen (Monster Energy) athlete. Although it’s a new look for Brian, it’s like coming home again.

During qualifying for Sunday’s race, Deegan ran a solid fourth fastest time. During the race he bided his time while others fell by the wayside; he took the lead on lap five. Just as he opened up a gap, the competition yellow came out; bunching up the field. After the restart, Deegan set a fast calculated pace. On the final lap, Deegan carried a bit too much speed into a corner and drifted to the cushion. The gap allowed Renezeder to push Deegan wide in the next corner. Forced off his line, Deegan lost momentum and Rob MacCachren forced a pass. A win slipped through his hands but the NOS Energy, Mickey Thompson Tires Ford Raptor was consistently fast without a hint of the mechanical gremlins suffered last season. Team Deegan set the standard once again as the team to beat.

With solid results in the bank, Deegan heads to his home town track, Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park in Lake Elsinore, California for rounds three and four on April 23rd and 24th. Come on out and cheer for Deegan as he battles door to door with the best racers in the world in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series.
BUY TICKETS NOW!

Dirty*

Looking forward to Lake Elsinore after a great weekend at the Regional Series we are expecting a solid crowed April 23/24th. Tons of LOORRS drivers out hanging out or racing at the Regionals this past weekend ! I drive by Lake Elsinore on the way to the office and I see teams testing everyday! Here are a couple phots that Jason Zindroski shot at rounds 1 and 2.

12141060_10153745454449093_3338113394672169417_o.jpg
12513900_10153745467524093_6421331161612426754_o.jpg

Attachments

Dirty*

LOORRS Elsinore is looking good! Looking forward to seeing the races

Dirty*

Pretty sweet edit from the guys at Attain Media.

Dirty*

Prolite Points leader Jerett Brooks.

Dirty*

Here are a couple :15 second edits for you to enjoy that I pulled from Insta. Give these guys a follow if you don't already follow them. Click on the video to Play- Then Click on the video to Stop.

Last edited: