LOORRS Challenge Cup **Photos** by LORENZstudio

LORENZ

RDC Crypto
Here are a few shots from a great day of racing.
We will have more to follow.

DSC05682LOORRSCCN.jpg

DSC02716LOORRSCCM.jpg

DSC03024LOORRSCCM.jpg

DSC03102LOORRSCCM.jpg

DSC02562LOORRSCCM.jpg

DSC06544LOORRSCCN.jpg

DSC06348LOORRSCCN.jpg

DSC06326LOORRSCCN.jpg

-Flat Billers United-

DSC02654LOORRSCCM.jpg

Last edited:

LORENZ

RDC Crypto
In all fairness Suzy warned me about that.... I didn't listen.

Just as Kyle Leduc got behind the camera for the first time this weekend, I got behind the computer for the first time. I usually stick to camera work. Suzy does ALL of the editing... Well until these last three shots. I've got 3 hrs of learning into those 3 shots.

Suzy: "That's too much... knock it down a hair"

Sean: "No way it looks awesome, look at the detail in the head light. Have you ever seen a headlight with so much depth?"

I got so spun up about bringing out the detail and crispness in the headlight, that my eyes moved past the detail it brought out in everything else. Doohhh, awesome headlight though?

Toyota, do you guys need the best looking headlight created this century for any upcoming ads?

ryant35

RDC Crypto
Website
www.ryantorresphotography.com
In all fairness Suzy warned me about that.... I didn't listen.

Just as Kyle Leduc got behind the camera for the first time this weekend, I got behind the computer for the first time. I usually stick to camera work. Suzy does ALL of the editing... Well until these last three shots. I've got 3 hrs of learning into those 3 shots.

Suzy: "That's too much... knock it down a hair"

Sean: "No way it looks awesome, look at the detail in the head light. Have you ever seen a headlight with so much depth?"

I got so spun up about bringing out the detail and crispness in the headlight, that my eyes moved past the detail it brought out in everything else. Doohhh, awesome headlight though?

Toyota, do you guys need the best looking headlight created this century for any upcoming ads?

I have a similar process I use but I try and avoid it on people! :) The first two of the superlites are insane! that process brings out so much detail!

07FJRog

RDC Crypto
nice pics Sean, so did greg beat the trucks, I take it?

rocofab

RDC Crypto
Website
www.rocoperformance.com
awesom pics, i was watching this on tv today for the first time. we dont get much
off road racing on tv here, just the baja and dakar. love the pic of the 3 unlimited buggys.