• Forum membership has its advantages....

LOORRS Coming to Wheatland, MO!!!

Chris Tobin

CYS Motorsports

With truck counts not being great, I am surprised they are going to try and venture East with Wheatland and now Indy.

dhardesty

The article doesn't say anything about LOORRS in Indy. The new course is in Wheatlands MO?

Chris Tobin

I can't seem to edit the title. Mods please change the title to LOORS Coming to Wheatland, MO.

Thanks,
CT

racefan2041

Maybe trying to lure some of the bigger midwest teams? Kind of like when TORC ran a race out west to see how many westcoast teams would show? Or maybe since Lucas Oil is the title sponsor why not race at your sponsors race facility.

mv181aa

Wheatland was a very nice facility to race last time Lucas had us there. The rain that weekend...wow.

baja619

Maybe trying to lure some of the bigger midwest teams? Kind of like when TORC ran a race out west to see how many westcoast teams would show? Or maybe since Lucas Oil is the title sponsor why not race at your sponsors race facility.
Lucas Oil owns and runs LOORRS - Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series
Lucas Oil owns and runs the Lucas Oil Speedway

Perfect Race

They have the land, equipment and workers already there in Wheatland and have talked about it for years. They are already moving dirt.

handmethemic

WSORR raced there in 2007 and 2008 (when Lucas Oil was the title sponsor).

baja619

Lee if they release the the construction photos on their Flickr Gallery, let us know. I remember seeing the construction of the water channel and it was a majorly impressive operation.

dbq61537

I'm more surprised it took this long for LOORS, to run at Wheatland. Wheatland has run short course before...during the World Series of Off-Road Championship.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

JoeyD23

Sounds exciting! Would be cool if it was around Crandon so teams could head there before or after while everything is already on the road. Or maybe another mid-west stop?

Dirty*

Sounds exciting! Would be cool if it was around Crandon so teams could head there before or after while everything is already on the road. Or maybe another mid-west stop?
Good suggestion JoeyD!

Dirty*

Lee if they release the the construction photos on their Flickr Gallery, let us know. I remember seeing the construction of the water channel and it was a majorly impressive operation.
Baja619- The track some some obstacles that will shake the industry up! No piranha infested water pits but its going to be bad ass!

Dirty*

I'm headed to the speedway in about a month for Lucas Oil to cover another event so i'll see if they'll let me show a few teaser photos of the track.

Havahocky - I can't compete with them moves : /

Twisted Fabworx

Anyone know if they'll run a regional sportsman series at wheatland? And if so what classes? I'm almost finished with my mini stock/bro lite build and that's only a 2 hr drive for me

Dirty*

Anyone know if they'll run a regional sportsman series at wheatland? And if so what classes? I'm almost finished with my mini stock/bro lite build and that's only a 2 hr drive for me

We are hoping this will happen!