LOORRS enhanced purse for buggy Dork's

dansparts

Reaction
The Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series is pleased to announce that there will be an enhanced purse for the Unlimited & Limited Buggy classes at next weekend's 7/25 & 7/26 event to be held at the Lake Elsinore Motorsports Complex.

In the Unlimited Buggy class, the top 3 positions each day will receive an additional $3000, $2000, and $1000 respectively with an additional $250 going to a randomly chosen surprise driver.

In the Limited Buggy class, the top 3 positions each day will receive an additional $2000, $1000, and $500 respectively with an additional $200 going to a surprise driver.

handmethemic

Reaction
Way to go LOORRS... good to see someone actually trying to give back to the sportsman classes.

GRANT@FUNCO

Reaction
AW: LOORRS enhanced purse for buggy Dork's

Nice.. very nice !!

i guess the OLD guy is coming out to play

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Hopefully we can get 30+ Unlimited and Limited Buggies in each class

07FJRog

Reaction
Re: AW: LOORRS enhanced purse for buggy Dork's

Nice.. very nice !!

it will be cool to see greg driving! :eek:

dansparts

Reaction
Re: AW: LOORRS enhanced purse for buggy Dork's

Nice.. very nice !!

I hope so.....I put you down to win on my fantasy off-road picks for Sunday:D:D

jmason912

Reaction
Hey RJ, have you read this yet? How about added purse for the Oshkosh race?

Oshkosh - $900 for the win or Lake Elisnore - $4000 for the win???? Where should I go that weekend?

07FJRog

Reaction

Oshkosh - $900 for the win or Lake Elisnore - $4000 for the win???? Where should I go that weekend?

Elsinore!!!!!:)

CMI CHUCK

Reaction

$4000 For the win, Nope! $4750 per day, plus $800 in Goodyear bucks thats $5550 per day!:eek: Sounds like a no brainier for you John. One good day should cover the expenses and a day at Disneyland! Well maybe almost cover it You've got a pretty large crew. Oh and don't let the temperature scare ya, Its dry heat!

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
$4000 For the win, Nope! $4750 per day, plus $800 in Goodyear bucks thats $5550 per day!:eek: Sounds like a no brainier for you John. One good day should cover the expenses and a day at Disneyland! Well maybe almost cover it You've got a pretty large crew. Oh and don't let the temperature scare ya, Its dry heat!
I think it was awesome racing in the heat, some may have been melting but I like the challenge, now we are doing battle at night so it should be pretty dang nice! YEEEE!

I hope the 6 that finished in front of us get to taste our roost next weekend! We changed what we think was causing the flats so we will see? I'm hoping for no more podium position to hot pit trips...even though my crew is pretty cute and all I don't need to see them until post race......

The TV shows for Unlimited Buggies will be ramping up soon so we will get to talk buggy dork trash! "I think 800hp is lame and anyone can drive that crud!" LOL

Chuck you should have come on the Baja Beach Bash, it was pretty solid.

PAB
Buggy dork since birth

jmason912

Reaction
Wish I could but just don't have the time.

I've got a lot of friends and family coming to Oshkosh to see me race.

07FJRog

Reaction
Wish I could but just don't have the time.

I've got a lot of friends and family coming to Oshkosh to see me race.
tell them you'll miss them and see them next time! :eek: lol

PLcrew

Reaction
So as I see it the p-2 and p4's pro buggie and single buggie and the superlites all get bigger pay out than pro-lite. I can see the justification for p2's and p4's but I cant make sense out of the lower classes being payed more than pro-lite. Especially when pro-lite puts out some of the best races.

dansparts

Reaction
So as I see it the p-2 and p4's pro buggie and single buggie and the superlites all get bigger pay out than pro-lite. I can see the justification for p2's and p4's but I cant make sense out of the lower classes being payed more than pro-lite. Especially when pro-lite puts out some of the best races.
Didn't E3 spark plugs put up some extra money the last rounds for pro-lite? I think now it's the buggies turn for a little payola:D

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Didn't E3 spark plugs put up some extra money the last rounds for pro-lite? I think now it's the buggies turn for a little payola:D
Yes, it paid $5,000, 2,500, and 1,500 per day above and beyond the regular purse. Deegan took home an extra 5k for his win and I took home an extra $6,500 (for 3rd and 1st)which was a total of $8,700 (including the regular purse) plus bonuses (which is where the real dough is made).

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
I think it was awesome racing in the heat, some may have been melting but I like the challenge, now we are doing battle at night so it should be pretty dang nice! YEEEE!

I hope the 6 that finished in front of us get to taste our roost next weekend! We changed what we think was causing the flats so we will see? I'm hoping for no more podium position to hot pit trips...even though my crew is pretty cute and all I don't need to see them until post race......

The TV shows for Unlimited Buggies will be ramping up soon so we will get to talk buggy dork trash! "I think 800hp is lame and anyone can drive that crud!" LOL

Chuck you should have come on the Baja Beach Bash, it was pretty solid.

PAB
Buggy dork since birth
Here is my RSVP for the September Bash. I'm all in!