• Forum membership has its advantages....

LOORRS Glen Helen 2018

ltr450rider

Some of the best racing I have ever seen on Friday night.

RJ in Pro 2 starting dead last and coming through the pack to win it. Classic case of guys up front beating on each other and letting someone get by for the win.

Pro 4 race was insane. Kyle losing drivetrain after making a pass for the lead. Doug Mittag getting tangled up, then spinning, then coming back to win? A bit of controversy on that one as everyone thought he was a lap down? Heard some rumors of Lucas maybe making a mistake on that call? Will be keeping an eye out for some press releases this week.

Bryce not feeling well after racing Friday night and packing up on Saturday. Maybe got back in a bit too early, might need some more time to recover.

RJ with a decent points lead in Pro 4, and in the hunt in Pro 2 points going into the final round in Arizona next month. Can he pull off a championship in his 2nd year in Pro 4 and dethrone Kyle? Can he pull off a double championship?

I think this final round will be one for the books and talked about for years to come. Should be fun.

acers

Some of the best racing I have ever seen on Friday night.

RJ in Pro 2 starting dead last and coming through the pack to win it. Classic case of guys up front beating on each other and letting someone get by for the win.

Pro 4 race was insane. Kyle losing drivetrain after making a pass for the lead. Doug Mittag getting tangled up, then spinning, then coming back to win? A bit of controversy on that one as everyone thought he was a lap down? Heard some rumors of Lucas maybe making a mistake on that call? Will be keeping an eye out for some press releases this week.

Bryce not feeling well after racing Friday night and packing up on Saturday. Maybe got back in a bit too early, might need some more time to recover.

RJ with a decent points lead in Pro 4, and in the hunt in Pro 2 points going into the final round in Arizona next month. Can he pull off a championship in his 2nd year in Pro 4 and dethrone Kyle? Can he pull off a double championship?

I think this final round will be one for the books and talked about for years to come. Should be fun.
Excellent post. The Mittag thing will be interesting