LOORRS Glen Helen Live Video July 25-26

putorkdforbaskat

Is anyone a subscriber?
I am! Since day 1, btw. But for 2020 Im out for 2 reasons.
First is that my country's currency is doing SOOO BAAD that 1 US dolar is like 5.5 to 6 for us down here.
Aaaand I lost my job cuz of this corona crissis so I better save cash for food and bills.
Second - and honestly the biggest reason for me - is that LOORRS will not have the Pro4s this years.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
I am! Since day 1, btw. But for 2020 Im out for 2 reasons.
First is that my country's currency is doing SOOO BAAD that 1 US dolar is like 5.5 to 6 for us down here.
Aaaand I lost my job cuz of this corona crissis so I better save cash for food and bills.
Second - and honestly the biggest reason for me - is that LOORRS will not have the Pro4s this years.
Sorry to hear about your job. How much does their subscription cost? At least they will be streaming it for free on Facebook so we can post it here.

putorkdforbaskat

How much does their subscription cost?
Its US$100,00/year but they have lots of things that one might enjoy. I paid for a few years but then they stoped having some of the series that I watch, like Australian Sprintcars, AMA Supermoto, AMA endurocross, British Rallycross... so the price started to get too high for only LOORRS, but I still paid until last year.

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
We’re lucas tv supporters and glad to have some live off-road on finally

putorkdforbaskat

Races are on the facebook page. I said I wouldnt watch cuz there wasnt Pro4 racing BUT I watched both Pro2 races last night. Pro2 are not my type of Trucks but it was pretty great, gotta admit. Cant have bad races in off road after all, right?