LOORRS Post Tech Karts

07FJRog

Reaction
To put some minds at ease, this past weekend at LOORRS there was post race motor tear down and inspection of the Modified Trophy Kart class.

Sheldon Creed (Fabshool Kart) Dave Mason Jr (HRT ProKart), and Connor Hart (HRT ProKart) ALL are legal. :D these were the only three that I have information on. But I did not hear anything bad on any other Karts either.

So good Driving and Good legal equipment produces podium finishes! :):):p

For those who might not know, there was rumor mill running around about different karts that may be not doing things up to snuff. THis should put that to rest.

Way to go Sheldon on "lips" to the Trophy Girl too!!!!!! lol You were caught on Film :cool:

Rog

scott creed

Reaction
Thanks Hrt for racing us the way you guys do i hope the Post rase tech in both classes will help ease some peoples minds. Sheldon was so excited to come to this event and leaving there he was on top of the world. Maybe July we can get some lights and make it a night race that kid was exhausted.

07FJRog

Reaction
Heat, yeah no kidding I was too. I had 112 degrees sitting in the line up for sundays UTV race :eek:

You have a great driver and sportmans there Scott. Congrats on the great finishes.

Rog

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Talked to Fleming this morning and all karts checked out completely legal. Hopefully this shuts up all the pathetic Little whiners for a while! I for one would like to see a good old fashion protest fee put in place, that way if someone thinks that something is up then they can get their cash out!

GRANT@FUNCO

Reaction
AW: LOORRS Post Tech Karts

FWIW The 624 teryx of Chad George passed Tech as well .

A good old fashion tear down every once in a while ain't a bad thing.

A pain in the rear !! but not a bad thing

John F2000

Reaction
Talked to Fleming this morning and all karts checked out completely legal. Hopefully this shuts up all the pathetic Little whiners for a while! I for one would like to see a good old fashion protest fee put in place, that way if someone thinks that something is up then they can get their cash out!

I agree. who pays for Doug to tech the motors anyways?

07FJRog

Reaction
Isn't there a rule that the TK's have to start a race with all the bodywork?? Just curious............

yes, but you can get a waiver, but you have to contact the Offiicials before the start of your race. There was a UTV in Surprise that got a stern caution because of being on the start up grid with no rear fenders, and was told to never do that again without contacting officials first.

I take it you may be talking about Connor's kart?? and he got permission, and still needed to meet the weight.

Rog

07FJRog

Reaction
Re: AW: LOORRS Post Tech Karts

FWIW The 624 teryx of Chad George passed Tech as well .

A good old fashion tear down every once in a while ain't a bad thing.

A pain in the rear !! but not a bad thing

especially in that heat too!!

All other UTV's teched OK Grant? and congrats on Chad's podiums.

Rog

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
yes, but you can get a waiver, but you have to contact the Offiicials before the start of your race. There was a UTV in Surprise that got a stern caution because of being on the start up grid with no rear fenders, and was told to never do that again without contacting officials first.

I take it you may be talking about Connor's kart?? and he got permission, and still needed to meet the weight.

Rog

yep. that was it. Cool, it all worked out in the end. Just got to stay up on those rules. Keep it fair, ya know what I mean??

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
yep. that was it. Cool, it all worked out in the end. Just got to stay up on those rules. Keep it fair, ya know what I mean??

Definitely gotta keep it fair - You don't want the Sheriff's showing up and arresting you over rules issues/arguments in TrophyKart.... :rolleyes:

07FJRog

Reaction

I agree, that is the way it should be.

Rog