LOORRS Rds 7 & 8 On Speed 8/23!

MrsPerfect

Reaction
Set the Tivo! Rounds 7 & 8 from Lake Elsinore on Speed Channel Sunday 8/23 at 1 pm and 2 pm (EST). Don't miss it!

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Nice job to the T.V. production crew for panning through the field showing more than just the front 3! They way it was done didn't seem to detract from the over-all flow of the race.

450grl

Reaction
GREATcoverage once again - I don't think I would have changed anything! The lighting was better than I expected, and I loved that they showed more than the top 3!!!

ProLite13

Reaction
Looking much better for sure I have been so critical this year It wouldn't be right if I didn't give props when due.

Hopefully it continues. I'm looking forward to getting back out there at Speedworld #2 in Surprise, Az.

DP3:cool:

foto1

Reaction
It was just as exciting watching today as it was that night! I enjoyed watching.....some roll overs I couldn't see where I was. Can't wait 'til the next one!:)

shortcourse

Reaction
just watched my tivo - don't know why, but that looked sort of a demolition derby show - being under the lights was cool and the blimp shot was really neat at times as you could see the racing from a new angle, but overall, where was the excitement, the intensity? weirdly, snoozy.

ProLite13

Reaction
just watched my tivo - don't know why, but that looked sort of a demolition derby show - being under the lights was cool and the blimp shot was really neat at times as you could see the racing from a new angle, but overall, where was the excitement, the intensity? weirdly, snoozy.
Thats the problem with a 10 truck race. This is what we are trying not to let happen, see you were bored not good for the sport is it. Pro2s field was stacked and looked more intense for sure. This is why we need the better coverage to continue so we can fill the Prolite field again or we can wait for the construction economy to come around.:(

DP3motorsports:cool:

shortcourse

Reaction
this morning watched round 8 on tivo - where were driver interviews? where were cool angles? man, where was the energy? congrats to the leducs for kicking butt, but that sure wasn't a big time show.

flatblack

Reaction
it looked pretty good to me in person and on tv.