LOORRS Rounds 7 & 8 **Photos** by LORENZstudio *LIVE*

LORENZ

Reaction
We're starting out this weekend, with a recap of the last. LIVE updates as the Racing starts later today.

LORENZ

Reaction

Hater... (I think that's the RDC catch phrase used around here when you get caught with your pants down?)

If I wasn't rushing around to get my strobes up before you, I may have had time to upload a couple shots during the race... Good job in bringing us Fridays qualifying.... LIVE.

Kudos to LOORRS for not allowing me ANY time in between races to upload any shots live!! You guys ran a tight ship, with back to back racing. Whoo hooo, the fans were happy and the evening of racing was awsome. I can' say enough about running under the lights without any down time.

07FJRog

Reaction
Great shots as Always!!!:D

LORENZ

Reaction
Rog,

The way you were leaning into the turns in the HRT Rhino, makes me think you may be well suited to racing Quads? It looked like you were having a blast... I'm jealous.

LORENZ

Reaction
RC10.com Tech Inspector

Bwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh​

This is one of the funnier things to watch in person, but to see the results frozen in time, all most made me cry in laughter. My cheeks are still hurting.

Big thanks to Bink Designs for giving up his new SC10 body to the cause. Thanks for taking one for the team! Also a thanks to the Rockstar Pit crew guy as well for letting my dog tear up your new rc car on the track.

07FJRog

Reaction
Rog,

The way you were leaning into the turns in the HRT Rhino, makes me think you may be well suited to racing Quads? It looked like you were having a blast... I'm jealous.

I sure was having a Blast, that would be a big no on Quads, I like the inside of a roll cage :D. standby, maybe a little more power to come for the HRT Motorsports, Benchmark Performance, DWT, North County Yamaha, Lorenz Studios sponsored Rhino!!! :eek: LOL

back to the Awesome pics

Rog

07FJRog

Reaction
thanks for the pics :) , yes it was Hot:(

The Fetching Mrs LORENZ

Reaction
thanks for the pics

Sure thing, Rog. I'll see what else I can dig up as I continue editing.
For now, here's a mix from Sunday's races...

The Leducs put on quite a show this weekend

I haven't forgotten about the little guys
(although, I use the word "little" loosely because every time Dave Mason Jr. steps out of his kart I'm scared to stand next to him because he's 1/2 my age and I'm pretty sure he still towers over me)

And I have NOT forgotten about the buggies, either:

More to come soon...