LOORRS Unl. Lite/ Prolite this Sunday on Speed 11am pst, 2pm est.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Unlimited Lite / Prolite races round 5 & 6 from Elsinore will air this Sunday on Speed at 11am pst and 2pm est. I hear both Saturday's and Sunday's entire race will make the show. 2 hours of action packed racing including the 2's and 4's also, but we all know the Lites racing is the best.;)

SEANY

Unlimited Lite / Prolite races round 5 & 6 from Elsinore will air this Sunday on Speed at 11am pst and 2pm est. I hear both Saturday's and Sunday's entire race will make the show. 2 hours of action packed racing including the 2's and 4's also, but we all know the Lites racing is the best.;)
Saturdays u-lite was good but sundays was kinda boring, I mean some joker ran away with it and his truck sounded like it had a john deere tractor motor under the hood :eek::D:D:D:D:D heheheh kidding

forktom

i dont know whats going on but every pro lite race ive seen this year has better than the rest of the other classes.

ProLite13

Great news for Unl.Lite/ProLite expand the coverage expand the sport thats what its all about.:D

Just think someone said to eliminate the ProLite coverage what a LAME idea that would be.:D

DP:cool: