LOORS Green Army Video Rounds 7 & 8 (Close call with Jerry)

gregsw

Reaction
Here is some great footage of rounds 7 and 8.
Saturday Justin finished 10th after experiencing some steering issues.
Sunday after a spin in turn one he worked his way up to finish 5th.
Great Job Justin!

http://vimeo.com/5919523

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
Great work on all levels!

Justin's story is well.... AMAZING. Imagine racing at this level at 16 years old!
At 16 I was a Yamadog YZ 125 air cooler chasing Johnny O'mara on a new prototype water cooler Mugen at Indian Dunes thinking I was cool.... (I lost)
This is the next galaxy for a young man and he's got it man! The results will only keep coming. Sure and steady as she goes Justin, WE'RE ALL watching...

Shout out to the whole team.
Their program is gelling into a serious threat to win it with each race weekend that passes. It's only a matter of time.

Hats off to a dad that believes in his son and puts it all on the line!

nickhead

Reaction
All I can say when it comes to Justin Davis is WOW.. @ 16 years old he is off to a great start. IMO I say next year look out for the Green Army truck cause this kid can drive.. I have talked to Justin a few times, he is a great kid, and the whole Green Army is a top notch team composed of some of the best people out there.. Thanks for sharing this video!!.. GAS ON GREEN ARMY!! :D:D

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
the green army is definitely a class act!!

i personally heard justin and his pops say thanks to steve surapus (sp?) for racing clean and for having a good battle ... they are definitely teaching the kid all the right stuff and they have a ton of respect for the veterans as well...... well done!!.... keep up the good work, your time on the podium will come before you know it... good luck

gregsw

Reaction
Thanks for all the great comments everyone!

All of the Green Army Crew and the Davis Family are are great bunch to work for and I am very lucky to know them. Justin is definitely a rising star.

What do you guys think of the video?