LOORS Round 7-8 Mikes Race Photo

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
RDC Crypto
Website
www.mikesracephoto.com
Some shots from the race as I download. :)

IMG_7232.jpg

IMG_8373.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_8459.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
RDC Crypto
Website
www.mikesracephoto.com
Great shots!!! I love all the sunset in the background!! My fav's are the Terrible's pic and the KMC pic!!

Thanks, I like the shot of #31 Mike Johnson too. :)

Nash!

RDC Crypto
Those are very nice shots Mike. I took a shot of a nice Colorado pre-runner build in progress at the track. (Talk about Rockstar parking!):D Nice to have met you!

Attachments

• IMG_0324rs.JPG
    IMG_0324rs.JPG
    203 KB · Views: 177

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
RDC Crypto
Website
www.mikesracephoto.com
Those are very nice shots Mike. I took a shot of a nice Colorado pre-runner build in progress at the track. (Talk about Rockstar parking!):D Nice to have met you!

You can see what happens when your tires stick out past the fenders. Gotta harness the gnarness!

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
RDC Crypto
Website
www.mikesracephoto.com
Do you ever need a photo assistant?
I know its random but thought id ask

Matt, There are times when I could use a second shooter. Covering the course and the podium at the Lucas races is tough sometimes. Matt tried to get an assistant but they did not approve, it's pretty crowded out there as it is. I'll let you know if I need someone in the desert. Thanks for the props Ryan. :)

Matt D

Boy Toy
RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com
If you are looking to learn, you defiantly asked the right person.

Oh yeah, Mike has helped me out quiet a few times already, and he probably doesnt even know it haha

Matt, There are times when I could use a second shooter. Covering the course and the podium at the Lucas races is tough sometimes. Matt tried to get an assistant but they did not approve, it's pretty crowded out there as it is. I'll let you know if I need someone in the desert. Thanks for the props Ryan. :)

Alright sounds good to me, thanks for considering it :)

baja619

RDC Crypto
Website
www.fiberwerx.com
You can see what happens when your tires stick out past the fenders. Gotta harness the gnarness!

That is all you got? My Ranger is still fully coated in the fine Lake Elsinore Silt Mud. I am planning on a car wash today though, my truck is looking pretty hammered after LOORS than the CODE Jacume dust bowl this last weekend.