LOORS Round 7-8 Mikes Race Photo

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Great shots!!! I love all the sunset in the background!! My fav's are the Terrible's pic and the KMC pic!!

Nash!

Reaction
Those are very nice shots Mike. I took a shot of a nice Colorado pre-runner build in progress at the track. (Talk about Rockstar parking!):D Nice to have met you!

Attachments

07FJRog

Reaction
nice shots!!

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
Those are very nice shots Mike. I took a shot of a nice Colorado pre-runner build in progress at the track. (Talk about Rockstar parking!):D Nice to have met you!
You can see what happens when your tires stick out past the fenders. Gotta harness the gnarness!

deviate films

Reaction
Kick ass shots Mikey!!! As always..

ryant35

Reaction
Do you ever need a photo assistant?
I know its random but thought id ask
If you are looking to learn, you defiantly asked the right person.

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
Do you ever need a photo assistant?
I know its random but thought id ask
Matt, There are times when I could use a second shooter. Covering the course and the podium at the Lucas races is tough sometimes. Matt tried to get an assistant but they did not approve, it's pretty crowded out there as it is. I'll let you know if I need someone in the desert. Thanks for the props Ryan. :)

Matt D

Boy Toy
Reaction
If you are looking to learn, you defiantly asked the right person.
Oh yeah, Mike has helped me out quiet a few times already, and he probably doesnt even know it haha

Matt, There are times when I could use a second shooter. Covering the course and the podium at the Lucas races is tough sometimes. Matt tried to get an assistant but they did not approve, it's pretty crowded out there as it is. I'll let you know if I need someone in the desert. Thanks for the props Ryan. :)
Alright sounds good to me, thanks for considering it :)

baja619

Reaction
You can see what happens when your tires stick out past the fenders. Gotta harness the gnarness!

That is all you got? My Ranger is still fully coated in the fine Lake Elsinore Silt Mud. I am planning on a car wash today though, my truck is looking pretty hammered after LOORS than the CODE Jacume dust bowl this last weekend.