LOORS Saturday

LukeHuff

RDC Crypto
Who else managed to get out there!?! It was a scorching 103 degrees outside. Only got to stay for the end of U2 cause of the 2 hour delay:eek: dont know what was up with that? Anyways I had a blast! Very professional and the venue had a great vibe to it. Hope to be out there in July. Thanks to Porter/Whelchel Racing, Speed Technologies, and Stronghold Motorsports!!!

gmmvp42

RDC Crypto
Mylaps has results for everyone except Pro4 (or Pro4/Pro2 race if that was it). Who won? How was it, besides hot?

ragracin

RDC Crypto
I was just at the Lucas site and it doesnt have the Pro 4 results, does anyone know who won or who all raced? The Fantasy people were saying that Herbst were racing a pro 4, were they there and how did they do?

ryant35

RDC Crypto
Website
www.ryantorresphotography.com
I was just at the Lucas site and it doesnt have the Pro 4 results, does anyone know who won or who all raced? The Fantasy people were saying that Herbst were racing a pro 4, were they there and how did they do?

It was Tim Herbst racing.

U4
1 Carl
2 Travis
3 Tim

DailyPedal

RDC Crypto
Website
www.flickr.com
Who else managed to get out there!?! It was a scorching 103 degrees outside. Only got to stay for the end of U2 cause of the 2 hour delay:eek: dont know what was up with that? Anyways I had a blast! Very professional and the venue had a great vibe to it. Hope to be out there in July. Thanks to Porter/Whelchel Racing, Speed Technologies, and Stronghold Motorsports!!!

What 2hr delay? Thw schedule was 1/2 behind and only in the afternoon...opening ceremonies was on time...

LukeHuff

RDC Crypto
i was bumming for bryce in P2, I was really stoked to see him out front battling with renezeder until i think he hit the wall and broke? Ampudia's crash was amazing haha can't wait to see it all over youtube in the next couple days

RacerX

RDC Crypto
Any word on the condition of the Single Buggy driver that was rear ended?

It was damn hot. I know they are working on it, but way to much down time. The track though was awesome. I think the trucks were in the air more than they were on the ground. Ampudia......wow...what a flip. When I saw that jump, I knew someone was going to nose it in. I think he hjit every corner on the truck. I saw the truck in the pits afterwards and it looked bad. Didn't look like they will have the truck ready for tomorrow, seeing that it was sitting on the trailer the rest of the day. The dirt grandstand set up was awesome. Back rest and plenty of leg room. Didn't have to shift when someone walked through. I didn't think it was going to be a good idea, but I was wrong. I liked it.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
RDC Crypto
Very hot. Lot's of fun. Got pictures of the Papa's & Beer truck indoing. He said he was done for the weekend though. Saw alot of the RDC crew out there.

LukeHuff

RDC Crypto
I loved the dirt grandstands really added comfort. The track was AMAZING! Super fast with enough steep jumps to be included on the Supercross circuit!! Anyone know how Parker Grabowski did in the Unlimited Lite race?

RoushYates Engines

RDC Crypto
I was there and it was a little warm but not as bad as back home were the humidity is worse. Some pretty good races and a good crowd for how hot it was. LukeHuff i believe the 2hr delay is for the U2 guys tohave some time to get ready for the U4/U2 race.
Cheers,